Re: MACD indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:34 am Try, added alerts on histo strength.
Hi mrtools,
thank you very much for this MACD coding. Divergence very often provides good signals. I think this MACD is a candidate for master KVAK's button.

We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

mrtools wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:07 am Haven't been able to add a button to this, when I learn how will add.
Since you are the owner of the source code, only you can decide whether or not to forward the code to kvak so that he can create the button.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

A_5 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:05 am macd x 2.01 mtf.mq4
macd x 2.01 mtf.ex4
I tried out a strategy i saw using this indicator and it looks promising
pair GBPJPY TF H4 SETTING 1st MACD 12,26,1 (smoothed) 2nd MACD 5,15,1 (smoothed), both on price close
REQUEST more price options to smoothen the entries
arrows, at the cross of the fast and slow macd, mtf, and alert (if possible and logical).
thank you
Added prices, a few more ma options, and the fast/slow macd cross arrows and alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 16):
kvak, BOLBAM, A_5, 太虚一毫, camisa, Jimmy, josi, Milad8732, RodrigoRT7, talaate, blue7, alexm, Skyold, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, dmnik

mrtools wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:16 am Added prices, a few more ma options, and the fast/slow macd cross arrows and alerts.
Thank you for the first request, perfect!
Second request : 1. Cannot attach two instances of the indicator on the chart. The signals from one automatically removes the signals of the second one from the screen, is this situation solvable, such that different settings from two instances of the indicator will display the arrows without interruption of thier individual displays.
2. Can I get an option to invert the arrows. The setting I tested worked nicely but clearly the signals are in the opposite direction. This is why I have two instances of the indicator on the chart. One (the default) is in the direction of the trend while the other catches the pullbacks nicely.
3. Can I also get a filter for the signals, such that crosses between a specified range from the zero line are filtered out. For example between -0.075 to +0.075. This will eliminate flat market conditions very nicely I'm the second settings scenario.
Boundless merits Master

A_5 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:15 pm Thank you for the first request, perfect!
Second request : 1. Cannot attach two instances of the indicator on the chart. The signals from one automatically removes the signals of the second one from the screen, is this situation solvable, such that different settings from two instances of the indicator will display the arrows without interruption of thier individual displays.
2. Can I get an option to invert the arrows. The setting I tested worked nicely but clearly the signals are in the opposite direction. This is why I have two instances of the indicator on the chart. One (the default) is in the direction of the trend while the other catches the pullbacks nicely.
3. Can I also get a filter for the signals, such that crosses between a specified range from the zero line are filtered out. For example between -0.075 to +0.075. This will eliminate flat market conditions very nicely I'm the second settings scenario.
Boundless merits Master
Have you tried changing the arrowsId for each instance of arrows on your chart?

I have done that, it has solved the problem, thanks for the information. How do I get more than one on the chart and the signals of both display without one canceling the other?
[/quote] the dark green and maroon arrow balls are the ma crosses, the heavy red and lime arrows are also the 2xmacd, the two aint displaying on same chart. please help
Attachments