Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

I tried out a strategy i saw using this indicator and it looks promising
pair GBPJPY TF H4 SETTING 1st MACD 12,26,1 (smoothed) 2nd MACD 5,15,1 (smoothed), both on price close
REQUEST more price options to smoothen the entries
arrows, at the cross of the fast and slow macd, mtf, and alert (if possible and logical).
thank you

A_5 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:05 am macd x 2.01 mtf.mq4
macd x 2.01 mtf.ex4
I tried out a strategy i saw using this indicator and it looks promising
pair GBPJPY TF H4 SETTING 1st MACD 12,26,1 (smoothed) 2nd MACD 5,15,1 (smoothed), both on price close
REQUEST more price options to smoothen the entries
arrows, at the cross of the fast and slow macd, mtf, and alert (if possible and logical).
thank you
Posted a version here macd indicators

Hi, MrTools. I'm not sure if we've tried this yet or not, but could you please make a 4-timeframe version of this VoltyChannel indicator, just using the candles in the code?
I don't remember if you thought this was possible or not.
We unsuccessfully tried the Heiken Ashi APB candles in 4-timeframe format, but now I'm wondering if the VoltyChannel candlesticks are capable of doing the same.

****P.S. Is this indicator off-limits to code with since it's made by another well-known coder (Igorad) who's not from Forex Station?
After all, this is the source code, so does it matter?
I just think it would be too much work to make our own version of VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.7 600+, am I wrong?

When you adjust the volatility multiplier, you can make this indicator as close to price-action as possible, so I think it would be incredible to code in the 4-TF format.****
My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, coded and simplified.
Trading psychology and ease-of-use are top priorities.

-GoldenBrett90