Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

wolfzeacker wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:42 am this indicator provides signals to trade in favor of the trend and in reversals.

I don't know exactly if it works or not, but for those who want to test it, feel free.
Hi, where did you get that Indicator? I tried to Google it to see if it is being used in trading, but got no results.
So, having said this, the green squares look like multiple Trend Envelopes (as an example) with different settings. When one deletes the line, which I see as a distraction, it actually works very well. Have made some trades by relying on what it "suggests" i.e. when it started to plot for a reversal I simply went for it. Worked out well and I did not notice any repainting issues either. Thank you for sharing something that seems to be out of the ordinary.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
wolfzeacker, Modahen77

RplusT wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:01 pm Hi, where did you get that Indicator? I tried to Google it to see if it is being used in trading, but got no results.
So, having said this, the green squares look like multiple Trend Envelopes (as an example) with different settings. When one deletes the line, which I see as a distraction, it actually works very well. Have made some trades by relying on what it "suggests" i.e. when it started to plot for a reversal I simply went for it. Worked out well and I did not notice any repainting issues either. Thank you for sharing something that seems to be out of the ordinary.

Hi, sorry, but who wrote the post was a friend, as i was not at home. this the center line should be adjusted to period 50, but if it's better I can remove it. I didn't have time to test how everything works on the live chart.
These users thanked the author wolfzeacker for the post (total 2):
humbatov, Modahen77

Never thought I'd be really fond of an Indicator. Have it on the chart since Monday and trade it on the sideline (on my wife's account....She's smiling, so you know the result.... :D )
So easy to trade, even on a 1M...If it plots on top and bottom at the same time, PA is in a squeeze. Let it get out of there. This way it does prevent me from going long or short too early on.

Anyway, I'm really would love to know who wrote this code.
Attachments

RplusT wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:22 pm Never thought I'd be really fond of an Indicator. Have it on the chart since Monday and trade it on the sideline (on my wife's account....She's smiling, so you know the result.... :D )
So easy to trade, even on a 1M...If it plots on top and bottom at the same time, PA is in a squeeze. Let it get out of there. This way it does prevent me from going long or short too early on.

how to interpret this on trade entries sir?

RplusT wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:22 pm Never thought I'd be really fond of an Indicator. Have it on the chart since Monday and trade it on the sideline (on my wife's account....She's smiling, so you know the result.... :D )

i believe these green square dots are different settings of PSAR
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
wolfzeacker
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi