Re: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

oskar656 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:58 am Hi Pumba. Great work BTW, I really like the appearence and the clear instructions.

I am currently backtesting with Soft4FX and I noticed that "ZWinnerAlert (Andrea), sometimes get printed after a confirmation candle not at the current candle. Could you confirm this?

Thank you.
Yes, I would wait for the next candle to close before confirming the signal to print
These users thanked the author keys898 for the post:
PumbaPLS

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:21 am Did you try the updated version?

Worst case you can also (in the updated version) turn off the dots, the dots just show the flip from bullish to bearish and vice versa
Yes, I tried the newest version. Still not working. Is there maybe something missing? Would be nice to find a solution to get the indicator running :)

dogi wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:35 am Yes, I tried the newest version. Still not working. Is there maybe something missing? Would be nice to find a solution to get the indicator running :)
Please use then either of these versions:
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
Krunal Gajjar
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

josi wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:51 am Just so you know: all of Pumba's Planet-X-versions work on MT4 (at least mine):
[Please keep in mind that it is a repainter - by someone called ohitsyou.]
[the ... plus-indicators are - I think - excellent - by someone called tuxTrader.]
Personally havent noticed it repainting and the Coder of this indicator seems to also think differently (there are 1-2 People claiming though its repainting)

But I am not claiming it doesnt, I just havent seen it personally doing that.
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

help plz, after i install then restart mt4 .. it hangs like the picture in attach and does not start UP. HOW I CAN FIX .thanks

PumbaPLS: Probably you overloaded your MT4... (This shouldnt be due to this template, but it might have been what gave MT4 the rest), if MT4 lets you.. try to open file -> open data folder and delete (copy paste them somewhere before) them. Maybe that helps.
Thats all I know what could help, maybe someone else knows more.

trader2000 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:54 am help plz, after i install then restart mt4 .. it hangs like the picture in attach and does not start UP. HOW I CAN FIX .thanks
You'll need to delete some indicators that you don't use anymore. Please see: Maximum number of indicators in MT4.

Started using this system as well as Beatlemania's. I'm finding the simplicity of this one as well as more alluring!

Thanks Pumba.

Gold XAUUSD on 4H. This system is clean and fast.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 3):
keys898, PumbaPLS, trader2000
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎