Re: Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

USDMXN 15M
From Resistance unto support flawless straight move down... Entry from an OB, exit at an OB...
One of the reasons I shifted from 15M to 1H is that these terrific big moves happen in the heart of the London session.... I have to leave my terminal right 4 bars before the shaded area starts.. Therefore I changed to slightly bigger timeframes for my trading instead of missing out on these straight momentous moves.... However, the system settings with current modifications is as valid for 15M as it is for 1H....
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
Quinton2001

I am kind of frustrated because I miss the entire London and early US session for trading..... Opportunities are there but I can't be there to avail them.... Just looking at missed opportunities is doing me No Good... Now I am trying to devise something that could be traded on Daily Time Frames.... Any suggestions or guidance in that regard would be highly appreciated.... If anyone could guide me towards a consistently profitable daily time frame strategy, we could work on swapping our strategies as a sign of good will.... No strings attached....
Meanwhile I have simplified my FOBOSS strategy for easy navigation. It is a beauty...
USDJPY M30
Attachments
KAESER444

constbln wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:58 pm So you want Money/then advise for a Trading strategy without sharing your strategy?

Alright
Nope..... My current FOBOSS strategy is no longer available. It had its admirers and they were generous in their appreciation. However, it is not suited to daily time frames. I want to make something that is as functional for D1 as my current strategy is for 1H and lower time frames..... I have great collection of indicators and ideas but at the moment I am unable to forge them together in the form of one unified system..... I am looking for something but I really don't know what I am looking for.... Sooner or later something will come up........

Mustafa wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:22 am Nope..... My current FOBOSS strategy is no longer available. It had its admirers and they were generous in their appreciation. However, it is not suited to daily time frames. I want to make something that is as functional for D1 as my current strategy is for 1H and lower time frames..... I have great collection of indicators and ideas but at the moment I am unable to forge them together in the form of one unified system..... I am looking for something but I really don't know what I am looking for.... Sooner or later something will come up........
Would you want to release the FOBOSS strategy since you're no longer using it? We could test it ourselves and see if we can come up with a better strategy perhaps? thanks

harveyspecter wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:40 am Would you want to release the FOBOSS strategy since you're no longer using it? We could test it ourselves and see if we can come up with a better strategy perhaps? thanks
Yup, that was the original intention to ultimately make it available for everyone to use it profitably... I provided enough clues along the way to make it easier for the discerning eyes to understand the role of the indicators in deciphering the shifts in market momentum.... No indicator does this job better than the way I have used stochastic for the purpose... When stochastics with different settings produce the same picture - When they merge together in the form of a tight rope - they signal a shift in market direction..... Additionally I combined stochastics from different timeframes to provide one unified picture of the market, Perhaps the chart would best illustrate my point....... From day 1 I called it the open secret but no body was watching...... Most chose to insinuate and insult instead of looking at what I was trying to show... Anyway, you asked nicely, you have it for everyone........ Don't try to improve upon it..... it is a masterpiece.....
Attachments
mr12323