Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:59 am averages confidence bands 2 alerts arrows mtf worth adding button.
Average with confidence bands.
Have new userfriendly multitimeframe with AHTF, userfriendly menu for choose average method, arrows and button.
Have menu for show-hide lines, arrows or bands...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, Jimmy, camisa, muhammadfarooq, Jedidiah, Mansa

Hello, this is a template im trying out. The main question i have is about the Moving Average XU HL BT indicator. First thanks to Kvak for posting it. I am using two instances of it on the chart, but both use first higher tf setting. So the signal can show up on the lower tf and then repaint until the higher tf closes right. I am going to be testing how reliable the signals are as entries when the market opens. If anyone wants to try it out and test it out I shared indicators.

You will have 2 instances of the Moving average signals button, one is more agressive one is not. I prefer using them any tf above 1 minute. The RSI can help to see trend change. The blue and red horizontal line is open line, if price below or above color changes. That setting is thanks to RplusT. The DSL stochastic is thanks to Mustafa helps also with trend change, you dont need it but ill test it for any tf below an hour. You can also choose which MA XU HL signal you want to use. Ofcourse you can add other indicators to filter out signals if you want.

The main thing I have to verify is how it would work on live market with higher tf signals.
These users thanked the author KAESER444 for the post:
constbln
LIFE IS WAR

KAESER444 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:19 am Hello, this is a template im trying out. The main question i have is about the Moving Average XU HL BT indicator. First thanks to Kvak for posting it. I am using two instances of it on the chart, but both use first higher tf setting. So the signal can show up on the lower tf and then repaint until the higher tf closes right. I am going to be testing how reliable the signals are as entries when the market opens. If anyone wants to try it out and test it out I shared indicators.

You will have 2 instances of the Moving average signals button, one is more agressive one is not. I prefer using them any tf above 1 minute. The RSI can help to see trend change. The blue and red horizontal line is open line, if price below or above color changes. That setting is thanks to RplusT. The DSL stochastic is thanks to Mustafa helps also with trend change, you dont need it but ill test it for any tf below an hour. You can also choose which MA XU HL signal you want to use. Ofcourse you can add other indicators to filter out signals if you want.

The main thing I have to verify is how it would work on live market with higher tf signals.
thanks for the template. I tried to duplicate the dsl stoch as a fan but wasnt able to, it is not included in the template. could you please tell me how to do it or update the template...
thanks!
These users thanked the author constbln for the post:
KAESER444