Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Can someone help to throw more light on the best MT4 platform to trade IQ options with, i mean the one that almost have similar feeds with IQ option. presently i use FXCM but there are lags and some unproved losses. Please share your experience
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore

Modahen77 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:41 am Can someone help to throw more light on the best MT4 platform to trade IQ options with, i mean the one that almost have similar feeds with IQ option. presently i use FXCM but there are lags and some unproved losses. Please share your experience
try
QUOTEX
POCKET OPTION
before start trading , clean cookies
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Modahen77
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:27 pm try
QUOTEX
POCKET OPTION
before start trading , clean cookies
Thanks and i appreciate. what i mean is an MT4 meta trader platform that i can load indicators that is almost as equal to IQ options in terms of DATA FEEDS
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore