Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

cindercone wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:16 am Hello dear kvak,
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I believe you would like to know.
I'm a M1 scalper so most of indicators I use are set to higher timeframes. This week I've been testing some of the indicators that you recently posted. I tested them on 2 MT4 platforms from different brokers just to be sure and got the same results. Below is a screenshot of M1 chart window with indicators set to either M5 or M15, color change on the middle line.

Another screenshot: same indicators + dsl balance of market power MTF BT, all set to color change on slope

It seems that some indicators don't redraw properly, especially on M15. The only indicator that works without any issues is DSL DSS of cci. I also briefly tested other indicators like Rsi jurik and Cci jurik and they work flawlessly on higher timeframes.
Tommorow is another day of trading so you can verify my result yourself.
I test it now and I think it will be better now.

I apologize for the coding errors.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
太虚一毫, rudiarius, cindercone, josi, Jimmy, alexm, Chickenspicy

kvak wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:50 am Smoothed repulse with levels.

DSL Smoothed Repulse 1 performs better in wild swings. Looking forward to teacher kvak adding the button. :thumbup:

It would be even better if the signal line was upgraded to a dotted line format like Smoothed Repulse Dot BT!

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:02 am DSL Smoothed Repulse 1 performs better in wild swings. Looking forward to teacher kvak adding the button. :thumbup:

It would be even better if the signal line was upgraded to a dotted line format like Smoothed Repulse Dot BT!
Added menu for show lines or dots and menu for width lines-dost....and button...
Test it bro, and have a nice weekend :)
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
太虚一毫, camisa, alexm, Jimmy, Milad8732, A_5, RodrigoRT7, talaate, Jedidiah

kvak wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:41 am Hi...made according to your request.
First of this thing, I'm not a professional coder. I did as best I could, surely someone more experienced would make this indicator better and less complicated.
In indicator may choose 3 state of display, candles, lines or both. There is a separate choice for each case of average for prices, average type and levels.
Indicator have MTF, with AHTF and alert. Candles have autoadjust.

very good! It is recommended to add ADXvma and button. :thumbup:

mrtools wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:17 pm Knaimad, added the mtf.
knaimad is a lot of fun! After December 2017 on the forum, there is no information about him, and I don't know where it went.

He discussed a metric with the mrtools guru: Dsl Dss of averages mtf. Maybe knaimad discovered the secret in this indicator and he incorporated this indicator into his trading system? Then play disappear? All in all, this metric is interesting.

The mrtools master's Dsl Dss of averages mtf.ex4 version and the source code provided by knaimad are attached. Looking forward to adding buttons. :thumbup:
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
andrei-1

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:02 pm Expect the teacher to add MTF to Detrended Synthetic Price (bars) alerts.mq5 and change it to the Candles version. Boundless merit! :thumbup:
Added mtf and changed it to a candle's version.

ps) sorry for the late answer, had somehow missed this.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, kvak, Krunal Gajjar