Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:48 am Hello, you noticed that this indicator is not good...have bug with prices?
Found this here on FS added button to it and something else...it is ok?

Here's Mladen Rakic's Kalman filter (candles)(mtf).mq5, nice. :thumbup:

Looking forward to teacher kvak making a Kalman filter (candles)(mtf) BT.mq4 version. Requirements: Auto adjust candle body width.

Infinite merit!

kvak wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:48 am Hello, you noticed that this indicator is not good...have bug with prices?
Found this here on FS added button to it and something else...it is ok?
Thanks so much, I've learned a new one here, I tried to compile it and it had error messages. I guess that means it's not totally reliable to perform as it should? I'm not a coder, you can educate me. Is that what you call a bug? Thanks!!!!

A_5 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:56 am Thanks so much, I've learned a new one here, I tried to compile it and it had error messages. I guess that means it's not totally reliable to perform as it should? I'm not a coder, you can educate me. Is that what you call a bug? Thanks!!!!
Your posted indicator have only warnings....if you replace in line MODE_CLOSE with PRICE_CLOSE and for open,high and low the same(replace MODE with PRICE) indicator is the same what I posted with button....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
A_5

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:20 pm Here's Mladen Rakic's Kalman filter (candles)(mtf).mq5, nice. :thumbup:

Looking forward to teacher kvak making a Kalman filter (candles)(mtf) BT.mq4 version. Requirements: Auto adjust candle body width.

Infinite merit!
Hello.
I dont know how its close to MT5 version, but here it is.
Found some version here at FS and
make two version lines and candles.
Both have two state for coloring based on Kalman fiter slope or value of velocity is < > 0.
MTF with AHTF, price smoothing, arrows and alerts and button.
So try....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, josi, SijjiN, sylvester21, RodrigoRT7