Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:40 pm I know Xard risks 2% per trade, but may take multiple positions, with margin requirements here in Australia I am limited to around 4% total and spread that over a few entries. If you want to increase your profits forget Forex and trade indices. Also, you will do much better if you focus on one symbol get to know that well. Once you have that sorted add others, there is plenty of scope to make more than 6% per day from one Symbol risking 1%.

I aim for 38.2% ADR from the open and typically enter at around 10% ADR, my stop loss normally gives around 1:2 R/R. But if the trade goes the wrong way I would be out before the stop is hit anyway. So effective R/R is much more in my favour. Everyone trades in their own way so you need to do your own research, there's no hard and fast set system here.

As for risking 10 - 20% on a trade you are going to go broke with any system.
Just to show the system is better than flipping a coin here is another profit at the opening of the day. 6% profit with >2% risk within 30 minutes.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
tomsabo, Skyold, Musashi
nil desperandum