Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Shannon1948 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:06 pm Good Day Mr Tools, I know you said that the indicator repaints but is it possible for you to still add arrows and email alerts to the indicator. I have been using the indicator on the H4 and I am using the Line version of the FX FISH 2 ma along with another indicator (DPO -BB) to filter out bad signals.

I just need the alerts to increase my entry time ... reducing my SL.

IF POSSIBLE can you set the alerts to signal on the 3rd bar of FX Fish histogram. I believe this would may help stabilize the alerts
Dear Shannon1948
As I understand from the codes (I am not expert however) the calculations are made in opposite direction from most recent to previous ones or what is so called "latest to earliest". However, If you insist to use such indicators which are drawn as histogram in separate windows and are repainted , it is better to add + and - levels, for instance (+ and - 0.5 in your case) and visually monitoring it but anyway you have to be very carful.
In fact alerts will be very noisy and non accurate as mrtools said and will not help you at all.
Best wishes

talaate wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:57 pm Dear Shannon1948
As I understand from the codes (I am not expert however) the calculations are made in opposite direction from most recent to previous ones or what is so called "latest to earliest". However, If you insist to use such indicators which are drawn as histogram in separate windows and are repainted , it is better to add + and - levels, for instance (+ and - 0.5 in your case) and visually monitoring it but anyway you have to be very carful.
In fact alerts will be very noisy and non accurate as mrtools said and will not help you at all.
Best wishes
Dear Talaate / Mr Tools,

I really do appreciate the advice from you both.

Regards

Shannon1948 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:06 pm Good Day Mr Tools, I know you said that the indicator repaints but is it possible for you to still add arrows and email alerts to the indicator. I have been using the indicator on the H4 and I am using the Line version of the FX FISH 2 ma along with another indicator (DPO -BB) to filter out bad signals.

I just need the alerts to increase my entry time ... reducing my SL.

IF POSSIBLE can you set the alerts to signal on the 3rd bar of FX Fish histogram. I believe this would may help stabilize the alerts

See picture of my strategy
Hey bro

What are those black arrows are appeared after semafore .. Do they Repaint ?

hi everyone
I am using an indicator that is a combination of RSI, MA, Bollinger bands:
RSI indicator : Period 13 - Apply to : Close (Wite color)
Moving Average (Aqua Color ) : Period 2 Shift 0 ; MA method Simple ; Apply to : Previous indicator's Data
Bollinger Bands ( Blue Color ) : Period 34; shift 0 ; Deviation : 1.618 ; Apply to First indicator's Data

----------
Please help me create an indicator that can change RSI color, with notification when it breaks Bollinger band and reaches RSI level 35 or 65 .
Arrow if RSI crosses MA line
Attachments

2banglak1993 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:33 pm hi everyone
I am using an indicator that is a combination of RSI, MA, Bollinger bands:
RSI indicator : Period 13 - Apply to : Close (Wite color)
Moving Average (Aqua Color ) : Period 2 Shift 0 ; MA method Simple ; Apply to : Previous indicator's Data
Bollinger Bands ( Blue Color ) : Period 34; shift 0 ; Deviation : 1.618 ; Apply to First indicator's Data

----------
Please help me create an indicator that can change RSI color, with notification when it breaks Bollinger band and reaches RSI level 35 or 65 .
Arrow if RSI crosses MA line
Could we maybe modify the indicator you are using?