Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Luithium wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:31 am THANKS FOR THE Great update Xard und for u wokr in it,
it is possible that u have Xu-Semafor 22 or 20 alone i have very bad PC wich i can run all the indicator i use semafor und zigzag

thank u again
Why don't you try this button version, its good if you want to keep your charts uncluttered. Its a bit of a fiddle getting settings sorted but can change sizes etc.
These users thanked the author Pauliz for the post (total 4):
LJC, Luithium, optionhk, RodrigoRT7

tomsabo wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:17 pm Well I made already tons of simulations (my eyes are covered in blood LOL) and I would respectfully disagree, or at least I would say 8 out of 10 "breakouts" from the Ribbon are not able to be seen at that moment in time, as the Ribbon is constantly adjusting and repainting, so if we just scroll back we can see holy grail entry points yes, but in reality, it's hard to spot and decide if there was a valid "Ribbon-breakout" or not at the live moment.
Still, I like it so far, but my favorite is still V16. This was just a respectful and informative comment... but might get deleted...
Here is an example of Price going out of the Ribbon, look at like it as OB/OS. I did not close my trade as I know it was going higher.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Pauliz, Skyold
nil desperandum

My experience so far with this system:

But first:
I would be interested to know who is trading with this system on a consistent daily basis, and how much his/her win ratio and RR are? I'm still testing it on a separate account where I only take entries with the Xard indicators and so far overall I'm very satisfied with my results.

So...
I'm only risking 1% per trade though, with a minimum RR 1:1, and trading on 5 pairs intraday. So far I made a 6% gain in two weeks, and I had a day where I had 4 consecutive losses too.
Made a ton of simulations all the way back to 1 year, and yes I realized that this indicator also has lots of losing streaks in choppy markets, but of course, there is no perfect system for those kinds of days.

So right now, I can say that I like it, but it only works with proper risk management. IMO If someone would have risk over 10-20% on a single trade, this would wipe the account sooner or later. Otherwise, it's just pure gambling, so I would advise anyone who is new in trading and using this for entry, to size your positions properly!

I was a bit skeptical a few weeks ago, but again I say compared to many systems out there ONLY with proper risk management this one has a good potential. I might consider taking this in the long run if my result stays good after about 3 months.
These users thanked the author tomsabo for the post (total 2):
Boobligoom, Mustafa

tomsabo wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:02 pm My experience so far with this system:

But first:
I would be interested to know who is trading with this system on a consistent daily basis, and how much his/her win ratio and RR are? I'm still testing it on a separate account where I only take entries with the Xard indicators and so far overall I'm very satisfied with my results.

So...
I'm only risking 1% per trade though, with a minimum RR 1:1, and trading on 5 pairs intraday. So far I made a 6% gain in two weeks, and I had a day where I had 4 consecutive losses too.
Made a ton of simulations all the way back to 1 year, and yes I realized that this indicator also has lots of losing streaks in choppy markets, but of course, there is no perfect system for those kinds of days.

So right now, I can say that I like it, but it only works with proper risk management. IMO If someone would have risk over 10-20% on a single trade, this would wipe the account sooner or later. Otherwise, it's just pure gambling, so I would advise anyone who is new in trading and using this for entry, to size your positions properly!

I was a bit skeptical a few weeks ago, but again I say compared to many systems out there ONLY with proper risk management this one has a good potential. I might consider taking this in the long run if my result stays good after about 3 months.
I know Xard risks 2% per trade, but may take multiple positions, with margin requirements here in Australia I am limited to around 4% total and spread that over a few entries. If you want to increase your profits forget Forex and trade indices. Also, you will do much better if you focus on one symbol get to know that well. Once you have that sorted add others, there is plenty of scope to make more than 6% per day from one Symbol risking 1%.

I aim for 38.2% ADR from the open and typically enter at around 10% ADR, my stop loss normally gives around 1:2 R/R. But if the trade goes the wrong way I would be out before the stop is hit anyway. So effective R/R is much more in my favour. Everyone trades in their own way so you need to do your own research, there's no hard and fast set system here.

As for risking 10 - 20% on a trade you are going to go broke with any system.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
Boobligoom, chris006, Skyold, Musashi
nil desperandum