Re: Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

RplusT wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:12 pm Yes, with mtf it makes a lot more sense. Can't move the panel though. Changing the coordinates does nothing. If you have got the source code, can you pls. have a look at it. And also add the choice of corner. Thanks!
Nah, I think nobody but the developer has the original code... On mql site, they have priced it 200$. I will try to find a more updated version... For the time being, try to work around its shortcomings...
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 2):
RplusT, forrest85

Sometimes confirmation comes late, but the more you wait, the better trades you get..... See the last signal on BTC 1H....It hovered on that OB for around 6 Hours. Then it made a phenomenal run....... With confirmation comes confidence to put your money at risk and leave it to run without having to look back each 5 minutes. The trading becomes governed by the system/strategy rather than by your emotions.
Attachments

I have shared the indicator in XARD thread as well... I am sharing it here again for anyone interested.... Instead of drawing ZZ/semafor dots, arrows, diamonds, or whatever you choose to call them - it draws a straight line which becomes kind of support/resistance line for future price action.... The indicator is very flexible in the choice of timeframes, length of lines and color combinations..... Good stuff. Salute to the unknown warrior/coder who coded it....

In the 2nd screenshot I have extended the lines manually for a clear view on how these lines act as S&R, and how these flip from one into the other..... Helps you form a clear picture of price movement and let you establish patterns that can be traded with the right kind of confirmation.... See the pin bar/hammer forming on one line that flipped form being Resistance to support.... Could be traded - Nah?