Decomposed RSI [reverse engineered]

Now for MT4 ! (as I know lot of you guys still use MT4)
remember if you want same output as Mladen's orginal indicator you need to select PRICE_LOW in the "price" setting
this is the beauty of publishing codes, anybody can verify it, fix it eventually and port it on platforms that would not be available otherwise...
I hope there are no errors in code I verified with identical price action from original on MT5 that both outputs are the same, in the strategy tester or on the chart so it should be good.
if you find anything please let me know i'll fix it ASAP

Re: Decomposed RSI [reverse engineered]

ionone wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:51 pm Now for MT4 ! (as I know lot of you guys still use MT4)
remember if you want same output as Mladen's orginal indicator you need to select PRICE_LOW in the "price" setting
this is the beauty of publishing codes, anybody can verify it, fix it eventually and port it on platforms that would not be available otherwise...
I hope there are no errors in code I verified with identical price action from original on MT5 that both outputs are the same, in the strategy tester or on the chart so it should be good.
if you find anything please let me know i'll fix it ASAP
I am not expert but how this situation!!
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:14 am This is a version of Mladen's decomposed rsi with smoothing and all the prices.
Whoa! Thanks Mrtools, really looking forward to giving this one a go 👌
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
太虚一毫
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:25 pm The Composite RSI is good for filtering out insignificant price changes and identifying underlying trends.
Looking forward to adding all averaging methods like ADXvma, PWMA, etc. in this button release.
Hello.
For all averaging methods, you must ask Mrtools, I have only some methods.....
Yes, I like Mladens Composite RSI....
Upgraded a little bit this version, Added some averaging methods, added signal MA and possibility to use this for coloring, added arrows.
And added DSL levels for experimenting. DSL levels have two calculating methods EMA\FEMA.
Standard period for DSL is 9, but you must experimenting with this...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, camisa, pipsquirrel