Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Quinton2001 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:54 am Anyone got ahold of Beatle?
We've tried to contact him via his email and private messages two days ago but no response yet.

Does anyone have him on social media? Just to make sure he's okay?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
kenshin281180#, Quinton2001, dansmol
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

As promised yesterday please see the attached files. I am using version 2.2 of Beatles system. There is one indicator that I could not attach and that is the Double Parabolic MTF Histo as it was purchased from mql5.com
Other than that hope this helps. Side note the template that doesn't have a tf in front of it is the one I use for the 15min. Created zip file and attached them separately in case some people had issues with the zip file. All indicators are the original names as well.
These users thanked the author kenshin281180# for the post (total 6):
Dracula, optionhk, traderduke, xcool, DaffyTaffy, @ab

kenshin281180# wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:06 am As promised yesterday please see the attached files. I am using version 2.2 of Beatles system. There is one indicator that I could not attach and that is the Double Parabolic MTF Histo as it was purchased from mql5.com
Other than that hope this helps. Side note the template that doesn't have a tf in front of it is the one I use for the 15min. Created zip file and attached them separately in case some people had issues with the zip file. All indicators are the original names as well.
Thank you kenshin for the files.. ..
These users thanked the author Mickey Abi for the post:
kenshin281180#

Put some indicators from FS on the chart with Xard's one on the main chart.....
Most impressed I was with the FISH swimming in the subwindow.......it somehow leads you all the way up and down and up and down...showing the changes very early. I just used the original settings. I mean, I did 1011 points on the sideline on the US30 only by pretty much doing nothing.....because the idiot I am, I was busy with the Putin thread instead......Need to get out of there, I know...... :D
Anyone out there who is using the FISH or has used it?

josi wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:30 pm As so often with Xard's indicators: it repaints badly:
viewtopic.php?p=1295457713#p1295457713
As MrTools stated adding MAs to a repainter means that MAs also repaint etc.
If you are happy with that, all is well.
Thanks for your feedback Josi.....Maybe I was sleeping on the job...... :D.... but I looked at the MA crosses and also started drawing trendlines in the subwindow, which worked very well...from one turn to the next. Thus, every order worked very well too. But I did not use the signals. Can't trade those. Now I'm puzzled. Maybe paying less attention makes me trade better........ :D ...Will have a look again tomorrow.