Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 9:23 pm Hi.
This is accumulation /distribution smoothed by jurik.
Originally indicator is by Mladen, I replacing smoothing MA with jurik.
Hi Kvak,

Is it possible that you could please make the four divergence arrow buffers readable by an EA for your excellent Indi "accumulation JMA div kv.ex4"

Hoping it's so

Thanks
Happy Happy Joy Joy

XeroforeX wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:49 pm Hi Kvak,

Is it possible that you could please make the four divergence arrow buffers readable by an EA for your excellent Indi "accumulation JMA div kv.ex4"

Hoping it's so

Thanks
Hello, I dont programing EAs.
This indicator is made by Mladen, I only replace smoothing method with jurik....And have arrows buffers originally.. see code.

mrtools wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:01 am Any plans on sharing the EA with the forum after programming the EA.
Hi Mr Tools,

I'm not a programmer, bit above my pay grade unfortunately so I use a builder highly inefficient buy it kinda works. Yes I will happily share its very basic but who knows it may be profitable, probably have time by tomorrow to do it if I can read the buffers for arrows.

As an aside huge respect to you and Kvak amazing coders thank you :D
Happy Happy Joy Joy

kvak wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:24 am Hello, I dont programing EAs.
This indicator is made by Mladen, I only replace smoothing method with jurik....And have arrows buffers originally.. see code.
Hi Kvak,

Please see the attached picture you'll note that the indicator is indicating an arrow value in Buffer 8 whereas it is not readablE by Mlades Buffers explorer.

So if possible can you make these values in the four arrows buffers readable in some way.

Many thanks
Attachments
Happy Happy Joy Joy

XeroforeX wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:06 pm Hi Kvak,

Please see the attached picture you'll note that the indicator is indicating an arrow value in Buffer 8 whereas it is not readablE by Mlades Buffers explorer.

So if possible can you make these values in the four arrows buffers readable in some way.

Many thanks
Sorry, havent idea for this...

kvak wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:54 am Added arrows and menu for floating levels. But for arrows on your picture, is mission impossible :)

Master Kvak

Can you filter the alerts by average in this indicator as well?

Only ema trend direction warnings...

only sales volume alerts if the ema is trending down..

Pink sales warnings will appear as in the image. white buying alerts will not appear.. is this possible?
Attachments