Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Hey team just wanted to share something I found. I solely trade US30 entering on the 15min. With Beatle's awesome chart and some tweaks I added. I find that Big semafor along with mtf rsi with setting of one tf higher (i set mine to 30mins) gives you some great entries. Here's a pic. You can see where I made the black circles when the mtf RSI made the crossover and look at what price did afterwards. Hope that helps. Also attached a screenshot of the mtf RSI settings. Happy trading
Attachments
These users thanked the author kenshin281180# for the post (total 3):
Dracula, mello182, ardalan1991

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

kenshin281180# wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:49 am Hey team just wanted to share something I found. I solely trade US30 entering on the 15min. With Beatle's awesome chart and some tweaks I added. I find that Big semafor along with mtf rsi with setting of one tf higher (i set mine to 30mins) gives you some great entries. Here's a pic. You can see where I made the black circles when the mtf RSI made the crossover and look at what price did afterwards. Hope that helps. Also attached a screenshot of the mtf RSI settings. Happy trading

Hi, can you share the indicators and templates you use? thanks