Re: MONSTER BREAKOUT BY YISRAEL

andrei-1 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:59 am Signals the first point in the line.
Signals the last point in the line.
Signals the first match of 4 points (column).
Signals the end of 4 points (column).
It signals the opening of a new bar. Beeps 1 time. If there are 2 signals, the second signal is ignored.
Looks good bro, but for some reason when using in MTF it’s freezing my MT4. Anyone else have that issue?

andrei-1 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:13 pm Everything is fixed here. +
Andrei, would you be interested in adding the CoRa_Wave Indicator by RedK to the Monster Breakout as a confirmation indicator? I just got CoRa_Wave MQ4 back from my coder. I'm interested in getting it into an EA now. Please PM me if you think it would not be a good fit for the Monster Breakout but would be a good fit in some other EA.

andrei-1 wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:16 pm It is difficult for me to give a forecast. But we can do do some experiments (closed or open). Since I didn't find such smoothing on MQL, it's probably not accidental :D .
Ok, let's do a little private testing first. If my conversion of the indicator from Pine Script to MQL4 is flawed, I do not want that fact to somehow reflect poorly on the brilliant work done by RedK. I am too new here to send you a PM. If you will PM me, I can send you the MQ4 file.