Re: Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

Jonln wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:12 pm I've started using the order blocks indi on the daily time frame (I work full time so i can't trade lower timeframes) I look for trend confirmation under/over the order block. It's looking positive but obviously patience is important as price doesn't always go your way initially.

Look forward to more posts from yourself.
They are powerful for sure. You just have to know the technicals of market analysis too once you have the bias and you have your set up in place they can be really powerful

I hope most of you have been exploring different aspects of the Fractal Order Blocks...... It works on whatever time frame you want to use it.... I suggested using a combination of Daily and Hourly. Hope you enjoy the following EURCHF Daily Chart... Price dipped all the way into the OB, Formed an Hourly block, then took off... Reward to risk ratio is not as great as on 15Minutes Trading, but for many like me who can't be on their trading desks in the key hours, there is plenty to take home.... The price has not yet exhausted so there is still more room to the upside.......But having enough it is never a bad thing to take the easy exit...
Attachments

Just a little word of caution..... One needs to be consistent and be willing to sit on one's trade in the face of disappointments..... See GBPCAD chart and let it be a reminder that sometimes your system will try your patience.... I have switched the time frame to 4H for easy visibility.... The first trade made some profit but then it went to hit the SL. The second trade made a fraction of the profit then went on to hit the SL just by a single or two points.... But don't give up, rinse and repeat, the 3rd one made enough to cover all the losses and made profit as well....

2nd screenshot shows the dynamics of the trade on Daily chart... Fractal OB made.... Inside that Hourly OB formed... Price barely touched the Hourly zone and never looked back..
Attachments

The Dynamics of the system repeat on every instrument.... There is a slight variation on the theme On US Oil Daily.... Price initially broke the Daily Order Block that formed some days back..... But then today when the world seemed to be going to an end, it got rejected from above the OB forming an Hourly OB..... There was enough confirmation for me to go short big........ Enjoying the trade... Haven't yet put SL to BE.... Let me do it first....
Attachments

Meanwhile I try to monitor some pairs on my original FOBOSS system, but I can't trade it in the London and early US session so there are very few trades available to me.... Like any system, in the slow and choppy Asian and late US hours there are very few opportunities to be availed... The system works best in liquid busy markets..... When the market is slow, swings are small and they keep bouncing around the zones, spiking lows and highs which kills the tight stop loss.... Just a refresher, there have been some amazing trading opportunities with the system..... I have put dotted lines where there were confirmed entries from both the indicator windows... For those who can sit for 3-4 hours in front of their monitors in the London session, there is a goldmine of trades provided by the strategy...
Attachments

There were some opportunities on US30 in the last 2 days that I have pointed out on the chart.... It all depends on whether you were in front of your screen at the right moment... Action on the 15M chart is way more fluid than on the Daily or 4H... The indicator window signals are not as crisp as I would like but if you trade only one pair, the direction becomes evident proportionate to the screen time of the trader....
Attachments

Order Blocks or as some insist on calling them SD zones are an easy way to trade.... The following tool would help you draw them on your chart.... It is flexible and user friendly.... The variations and combinations are easy enough to be combined into any trading strategy......
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
yoki

Mustafa wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:50 pm Order Blocks or as some insist on calling them SD zones are an easy way to trade.... The following tool would help you draw them on your chart.... It is flexible and user friendly.... The variations and combinations are easy enough to be combined into any trading strategy......
Yes, with mtf it makes a lot more sense. Can't move the panel though. Changing the coordinates does nothing. If you have got the source code, can you pls. have a look at it. And also add the choice of corner. Thanks!