Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

RplusT wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:31 pm What an epic run of the US30 on a unique (auspicious for some) date....22022022 (22.02.2022).... :D
And so easy to trade, simply adding orders all the way......

Great, took similar on M5.

If I may, do you have a preference between the Lucky and a more conventional 3LZZ? They do similar things but calculate (and recalculate) differently of course. I cant find any info on the Lucky, and backtests show quite wild recalcs which I haven't quite figured out yet.

Any insights?

Pauliz wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:19 am Great, took similar on M5.

If I may, do you have a preference between the Lucky and a more conventional 3LZZ? They do similar things but calculate (and recalculate) differently of course. I cant find any info on the Lucky, and backtests show quite wild recalcs which I haven't quite figured out yet.

Any insights?
I'm not serious about these. Just as a reference once they are established (they follow price action and thus need to recalculate). By that time price action is already somewhere else. Thus, can't use these things for trading decisions. I stick to S/Ds (S/Rs) only.
I got three candles on my chart (1H, 4H and D1). During the day I draw horizontal lines on the highs and lows as we go because, looking to the left, you can very clearly see why the H1 or H4 reversed at that level. Some of these levels will stay relevant during the course of the day (and even future), some may be just temporary till they are broken. Those I delete and the rest shows a me a pretty good overall structure. Well, that's just my personal approach. No youtube videos, seminars, courses...... :D (just kidding)
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
Pauliz, dansmol, DrRumpy

RplusT wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:34 am I'm not serious about these. Just as a reference once they are established (they follow price action and thus need to recalculate). By that time price action is already somewhere else. Thus, can't use these things for trading decisions. I stick to S/Ds (S/Rs) only.
I got three candles on my chart (1H, 4H and D1). During the day I draw horizontal lines on the highs and lows as we go because, looking to the left, you can very clearly see why the H1 or H4 reversed at that level. Some of these levels will stay relevant during the course of the day (and even future), some may be just temporary till they are broken. Those I delete and the rest shows a me a pretty good overall structure. Well, that's just my personal approach. No youtube videos, seminars, courses...... :D (just kidding)
Thanks for that. I use a high-number zz to give an idea of major pending turning points, confirmed by PA / SD zones. Thought I'd give this lucky a look cos I'm always trying to make my life easier. Its far too wild for my liking, and there is only vague info that I can find on what it actually calculates.
These users thanked the author Pauliz for the post:
dansmol