Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

thomdel wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:18 am Hi,
Please suggest Params for M5 & M15 or if you can provide Presets for M5 & M15 ( preferably in CTF mode ).

Thanks.
Hi thomdel,

In the original slope change version coded by Mr Tools the default settings were something like 32 / 32. When I modified it by adding arrows and alerts, I changed the default to 200/4 to help cut down on the number of alerts but also keeping some accuracy of signal. These settings have carried through on kvak’s upgrades.

Now that kvak has added the zero and CCI level crosses I’ve been experimenting with a lot of different parameters, and quickly got to double digit and then single digit parameters.

As we speak all my charts show settings of 6/1/-100. This is on 5m & 15m TF on indices. I’ve tried a few fib numbers, then of late trying even numbers from 14 down. My settings might yet change tomorrow! I would suggest experimenting until you find suitable settings that you are comfortable with.

I don’t use MTF

JD
These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post (total 3):
kvak, thomdel, RodrigoRT7

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:49 am MTF, CCI cycle, you don't need 200 - too big. :D
太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:08 am Without MTF, directly use cci of jma (arrows + alerts) 1.3 BT default parameters, M15 minutes or less, all very good. :)
Yes! Good posts, thanks bro. I really like how you guys are now finding alternative ways to MTF or bigger Moving Average periods. Great posts.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
太虚一毫
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

camisa wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:47 pm hi kvak

can you please correct teh audio alerts as it is alerting in every bar instead of only when arrow appears?
This version working better...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
太虚一毫, josi, camisa, thomdel, talaate, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

Brac wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:10 am What does HILOW and ATRSCALING do?
These two menus affect the calculation of "step". With HILOW is step more sensitive....and with atrscaling,step is calculated with ATR...try add this indicator in some currencies and switch timeframe or another index or jpy pairs and try difrent menu and you see what happend....

kvak wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:56 pm Hi, try it.......

Looking forward to when teacher kvak has free time, replace jurik with ADXvma and make DSL triple ADXvma experiment and triple ADXvma smooth versions. :thumbup:

I believe it's fun!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
kvak

kvak wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:52 pm
Thank you for watching on this Mrtools....Delay doesn't matter, I know you have a lot.
Should be able to use the other averages with this version.