Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:26 am Added requested menu..
And my first dotted version its not good, recode it...now have menu for display lines or dots....and menu for width dots-lines
For the same indicator, different parameters should be set for the Asian session and the London/New York session. But switching settings is cumbersome and sometimes forgotten.

Looking forward to teacher kvak making Smoothed Repulse Dot BT2.MQ4 into histo version. In this way, two Smoothed Repulse versions with different parameters can be placed in the watch template at the same time, without taking up a lot of computer screen.

(If you add alerts, main chart arrows, even better!) :thumbup:

Infinite merit!

kvak wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:09 am I made a new one, try it.
6 type of rsi.
3 type of coloring on slope, levels, cross MA.
possible smoothing, new MTF, alerts, arrows.
I also attach a subwindow version.

RSI jurik candles BT are almost the best candles.

If you use stochastic for this kind of jurik candles, it should be fine too.

viewtopic.php?p=1295364204#p1295364204
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
jonnyfx4711

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:42 am For the same indicator, different parameters should be set for the Asian session and the London/New York session. But switching settings is cumbersome and sometimes forgotten.

Looking forward to teacher kvak making Smoothed Repulse Dot BT2.MQ4 into histo version. In this way, two Smoothed Repulse versions with different parameters can be placed in the watch template at the same time, without taking up a lot of computer screen.

(If you add alerts, main chart arrows, even better!) :thumbup:

Infinite merit!
Make a histo version and add alerts and arrows...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
gastyc, 太虚一毫, Jimmy

kvak wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:53 am Upss..now I understand :) my understanding sometimes is not good.
Better to add picture to request...
I added one menu, display as HL channel or clasic MA.
If you choose menu classical MA and HL channel, you must decrease period...In first picture is period 10.

you're gorgeous...

Is there a possibility to filter this indicator according to ema cross? just like you filter out fractal channel breakdowns.
Attachments