Re: Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

EURUSD 15M
Currencies are most commonly a mess...... You may see the OBs forming and mitigating in endless succession.... However, the rejection from the SD zones, formation of new OB, Retest of the block, then final indicator confirmation made the trade seem pretty straight forward. At the place where I have put a vertical blue dotted line on the chart there was no doubt in my mind that the pair is most likely to plummet..... the same squeeze was equally evident on 30M and Hourly chart.... At the moment, the trade is breakeven and perhaps around 2-3R in profit. From this trade it may be clear to you why one can't trade alone based on OBs and Zones.... The spikes up and down would kill your trade.... The indicators windows is the life line which keeps the trade alive in the most uncertain market conditions.
Attachments

harveyspecter wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:52 am I know you said you didn't want to share your indicators but I think this thread may die out if know one else can test the method along with you. Just my opinion. All the best G
I am not testing the system, I am trading it with everything I have, which is not much- to be honest. You may please read the first post of this forum to get an idea of what this thread is all about. Contribute enough to make it possible for me to buy a few 100K challenges from FTMO and MFF, and I would gladly share the system with all those who have contributed to make my journey to success easy.... I am on my journey, I know I will earn it but it will take time... I haven't put a price tag on the system, it is too precious to me... I don't want to sell it.... I would share it free if I could do it all on my own but that is taking longer than I want to wait... So I needed help... I don't want money selling the system. It is a promise of success for me as it will be for many others like myself.... Share your part in helping me be successful and I am making sure sharing all the screenshots that it makes you successful too once you have it on your charts...... I am educating you ahead of time in how to use this strategy for trading success...... Oh God! I am so incoherent.....

As the BTMM strategy maker Steve Mauro shouts in his webinars - The pattern, the pattern, the pattern - so do I: The squeeze, the squeeze, the squeeze.... As long as there is a market, there will be a squeeze which you can trade.... And it keeps repeating again and again. Market can't hide its activity when it is about to take off....... I have learned extensively from Steve Mauro, I have traded using his Beat the Market Maker Strategy....... I have made hundreds of flash cards as he makes his students do in order to assimilate the patterns in their minds... Now I compare my signals and trades with his, and mine are better.......

GBPUSD 15M
The same familiar indicators and signals..... I put a pending order on the Fractal OB and it got triggered........ The stop loss is wide because the OB is quite big but the trade is running. Watch the previous two signals as well identified by the dotted blue vertical lines....... There ain't pretty much you can do with the kind of market it has been for GBPUSD in the previous some days.... but you could still make some pips trading the system in letter and in spirit.....
Attachments

Really nice approach and I wish you all the best in your journey. Altho I was personally never able to determine if it OB valid or not, it was always tricky, I followed Bilal from FF, and his approach on 1m TF was similar to this, he was using rsi divergence to confirm setup after OB potentially confirmed, there is an edge for sure, but one needs a lot of screen time and decent experience to get the setup, as for a lot of traders, sometimes it is valid and next time almost the same setup failed, forex is like that is in it :-), like this setup, level worked perfectly but not in front of the chart this time....,
Attachments
These users thanked the author charli for the post:
Mustafa
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

USDZAR 15M
Name an instrument and I will either show you a live running trade or clear signals on the chart where the entries are self-evident with the strategy. The SD zone, The OBs, and the final indicator signal..... My latest trade seemed late to me, but needed to confirm it with the 2nd window indicator signal........ Current market price seems like I have made something like 2.5R.... The second fractal OB on top of the first is kind of sweet, you could have taken it right there, but that would have been a bit too early given that the cross on the indicator window was not confirming it....
Attachments

Well done Mustafa on your trading journey! I wish ALL the success you deserve in the years to come :)

I too like the Orderblocks indicator and have been incorporating that into my trading as well. With the XU-Hybrid system it just gives that extra positive confluence to the trading decision! :)

Warmest regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Mustafa
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

charli wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:07 am Really nice approach and I wish you all the best in your journey. Altho I was personally never able to determine if it OB valid or not, it was always tricky, I followed Bilal from FF, and his approach on 1m TF was similar to this, he was using rsi divergence to confirm setup after OB potentially confirmed, there is an edge for sure, but one needs a lot of screen time and decent experience to get the setup, as for a lot of traders, sometimes it is valid and next time almost the same setup failed, forex is like that is in it :-), like this setup, level worked perfectly but not in front of the chart this time....,
It seems good. I am glad you are doing your research..... As a courtesy, I would like to refer you to XARD and Meyney's forums where I suggested and also shared screenshots on how to use 4H RSI 3 and 9 in MTF mode on 15minute chart for entries and exits..... Their crosses on 15Minutes charts are good enough to provide excellent trading opportunities...... I love RSI..... You can't imagine how these simple indicators can do wonders for your trading if you come to get immersed in their little subwindows...

Mustafa wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:24 am It seems good. I am glad you are doing your research..... As a courtesy, I would like to refer you to XARD and Meyney's forums where I suggested and also shared screenshots on how to use 4H RSI 3 and 9 in MTF mode on 15minute chart for entries and exits..... Their crosses on 15Minutes charts are good enough to provide excellent trading opportunities...... I love RSI..... You can't imagine how these simple indicators can do wonders for your trading if you come to get immersed in their little subwindows...
Thank you mate, sure i’ll do...All the best
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

I am grateful to my first benefactor for his trust in my integrity and his faith to invest in the strategy on the first sight. He loved it.... He graciously offered what was at his disposal and I accepted his offer without any qualms... No haggling, no discussion: we hardly exchanged a few messages and we were done... We have even become friends now on discord to remain in contact because I can use discord on my cell phone throughout the day.... As a courtesy, I prepared a 10 page instruction manual with detailed descriptions and settings of the indicators to replicate the strategy on any platform of his choice because he was curious to know whether the same strategy can be reproduced on MT5. Thank you JS!
I hope in a week or two you will have his testimonial on the results of the system.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 2):
mr12323, sudhindragk

I thought I have problems communicating.... But people definitely misinterpret sometimes. I never put a price tag on my strategy because I know most traders here are either learners or struggling with their trading... I came up with a simple solution to complex market dynamics and I requested everyone through this forum to contribute according to their means which would help me buy a couple of Evaluation Programs/Challenges from some Prop Firms. For that help I would gladly share my system with them and with all others as well.... That will be the most appropriate way for me to contribute something is response to having received help from anyone who have a heart to spare something.... But seems like I got communication problems.... There are messages asking me for the price of the system, straight forward abusive messages for trying to sell a system, offers to work together, renaming the indicators and selling the system on their websites and Ebay and amazon and God knows where else... I have had enough in just 3 days. My head is spinning..... I am a trader, that is what I want to be..... If you want to help, I give you my wallet address. There is no minimum limit. Just let me know you contributed... You don't want to help or can't help, that is alright with me..... As soon as I have the required amount (around 1600$) for 2 200K MFF challenges, I would celebrate by thanking you all in the form of sharing the strategy........ That is all....... Hope there is no miscommunication now....