Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:23 pm Try it.
I bothered a lot with the dots, but in the end I managed it. I'm sure it can be made easier, but somehow I didn't succeed .... an experienced coder would be horrified how as I did it :) ...
But it also works with the button .
And I added autohigher timeframe.

If Smoothed Repulse .mq4 supports adding Quantile levels, expect mrtools, kvak teacher to add. Infinite merit! :thumbup:

lvl_floa, // Floating levels
lvl_quan, // Quantile levels
lvl_fixed // Fixed levels

keys898 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:50 pm Hey Kvak, could this have alerts for both the histo zero cross and the MA change alert still? Sorry for asking again :sweat: . Thank you for all the help/ work.
Much appreciated.
Change alert, if you switch to on, you have both alerts for signal and histo, it is ok?
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
A_5

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:39 am If Smoothed Repulse .mq4 supports adding Quantile levels, expect mrtools, kvak teacher to add. Infinite merit! :thumbup:

lvl_floa, // Floating levels
lvl_quan, // Quantile levels
lvl_fixed // Fixed levels
Added requested menu..
And my first dotted version its not good, recode it...now have menu for display lines or dots....and menu for width dots-lines
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, josi