InfoRe: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

lavishdream19 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:44 am Does this great strategy have a group where people discuss setups. entry/exit points and tips etc?
No it doesn't. It's not a signaling service, it's a strategy to help you study and learn how to trade on your own.

A whatsapp or whatever group defeats the whole purpose of this open thread which exists to help others publicly. This is also preferred, as you can always go back a few pages to reassess, or learn something that might've been forgotten etc.

Read Beatle's screenshot instructions starting from page 1. They explain a lot!

If you have questions, do it the old school way and post them up in here :thumbup:
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 13):
satyafx, Jimmy, kvak, moey_dw, keys898, BeatlemaniaSA, Quinton2001, 太虚一毫, viklam, Dracula, aneek229, Forexlearner, DaffyTaffy
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:41 am No it doesn't. It's not a signaling service, it's a strategy to help you study and learn how to trade on your own.

A whatsapp or whatever group defeats the whole purpose of this open thread which exists to help others publicly. This is also preferred, as you can always go back a few pages to reassess, or learn something that might've been forgotten etc.

Read Beatle's screenshot instructions starting from page 1. They explain a lot!

If you have questions, do it the old school way and post them up in here :thumbup:
Excellently put ChuChu rocket!! :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
satyafx, Quinton2001, ChuChu Rocket, Tebis
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

CandlesticksRe: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Quinton2001 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:58 am Good Afternoon Contributors & to Great Coders in this forum, I don't mean to ask for the whole arm because Coders in this forum have already given us a whole hand to trade successfully may I please have the name of this indicator it is really impressive.

Thank You!!!
It's the Daily Open Line (the level at which the market opens on any given day).
When price trades above it, it's green in colour.
When price trades below it, it's yellow in colour.
It's coded into the template (I believe)
These users thanked the author lavishdream19 for the post:
Quinton2001

Quinton2001 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:58 am Good Afternoon Contributors & to Great Coders in this forum, I don't mean to ask for the whole arm because Coders in this forum have already given us a whole hand to trade successfully may I please have the name of this indicator it is really impressive.

Thank You!!!
its the daily open line... which is included in the indicator from Xard "Xards Universe" as far as I know there is no standalone indicator just for the Daily open line
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
Quinton2001
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

josi wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:19 am viewtopic.php?p=1295457030#p1295457030

[Idle thoughts of a tired mind: One could argue - and maybe one should - that the colour change is totally irrelevant (and at best a distraction). Why? Because everyone can see immediately and without help whether price is below or above the line (this is what causes the colour change).
More does not mean better - and above all: it doesn't mean structured.
But then again: what do I know, anyway?]
Talk about distraction.

You consistently come up with stuff that's abstract, not useful, or unimportant ... before signing off with something like "But what do I know anyway". What's the actual point of this? It just further devalues what you say, which already has very little value to begin with.

Many of your 1000+ posts are just this. "Senior Member" my butt.
These users thanked the author TraderX for the post (total 2):
josi, sudhindragk