Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Dear Xard and All,

I thinking on something since long time but lets think about together.
Please look the picture. The big red dot is changed its position 2 times in this case and every 2 times it was a big red dot. Is it possible not draw the big red dot until its not confirm,ed by the 2nd dot? Draw a simple red dot for example. I dont know its developeable or not.

What do you think about it?

brn
Attachments

Just a simple question:
Who is making a constant profit with this system? I mean not just trading a few times, but by using it for more than 3-6 months at least?
I'm just curious because I started trading with it on a live account and so far this week I made over 4% profit (in only 4 days) with RR1 and risked 1% per trade.

/Although I must add that I made my trading decisions also by studying the market structure and S/R zones (my main strategy for years), and if it aligned with xard's system I took it./

If it would give me fairly good entries I might consider focusing on diving into trading with it much more and longer...
These users thanked the author tomsabo for the post:
sudhindragk

Timage wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:49 am Can you perhaps share above trademanager? I am looking for a good one for some time now... Thx!!!
There are better and sophisticated ones posted in Beatlemania's page :

There are other good ones available in this forum ...please do a search.

viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8474681&start=290

Page 30 , 31 or 32.

Kindly use them.

Regards
SK
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post:
Timage

tomsabo wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:37 am Just a simple question:
Who is making a constant profit with this system? I mean not just trading a few times, but by using it for more than 3-6 months at least?
I'm just curious because I started trading with it on a live account and so far this week I made over 4% profit (in only 4 days) with RR1 and risked 1% per trade.

/Although I must add that I made my trading decisions also by studying the market structure and S/R zones (my main strategy for years), and if it aligned with xard's system I took it./

If it would give me fairly good entries I might consider focusing on diving into trading with it much more and longer...
A simple answer :

Don't worry how much others are making.

Just follow your own way.

Believe in Destiny....

Listen to this song:

These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 4):
XXXX, Jon, oskar656, ParallelNative