Re: Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

Let's look at EURCAD 15M from 20 to 25 Jan. The first Fractal OB is still on the chart, but at that moment at the right edge, one couldn't say whether the block would hold or market would make another low.... That problem gets solved by the squeeze on the indicator and their crossover... The price retouched the zone and took off..... As I said before, this squeeze is the soul of the system.. It is predicative of movement in the market. Expansion on the indicator means slow steady movement or range bound movement when the lines get meshed up into each other... Then on 21 and 24 market repeated the same exact patterns, the indicator squeezed, the fractal OBs formed and after crossovers, there were confirmed signals that made significant moves. Hope this view of the chart explains in details how it all works.... People either don't know how to use indicator or use them in entirely wrong ways..... Very simple indicators can change your trading and market perception dramatically if you know how to utilize their potential and work with appropriate settings...... The indicator does not repaint, so you know exactly what you are getting into...
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
waal69

There are quite a few traders who are fixated on US30......... Here is my latest trade on the Index..... You would rarely find any strategy maker who would show you his trading on the right edge of the chart...... They don't even show you their historical trades because they know the imperfections of their systems just too well.... Here I am, the naïve system developer...... The trade may well turn against me and what seems to be an amazing opportunity may come to a disappointment...... The SD zone was touched, the Fractal OB formed and the indicator windows confirmed it by squeezing tightly. The crossover on the indicator windows became my trigger. Now, the best trade would be to wait for the retouch of the OB, but I took early entry and the risk that comes with it...... Let's see how the trade unfolds in the coming hours....
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 2):
sudhindragk, waal69

RplusT wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:55 pm STP Fractal Corridors

Someone willing to translate the code for the MT4? Looks like it could be worth to do that, but unless one can try it.....no definite conclusion possible.

https://www.tradingview.com/script/coyP ... Corridors/
indicator is interesting but I see no practical application for this corridor as a stand alone indicator.... It would need to be complemented by something not as transient as fractals... And I hope some kind gracious coder picks it as their new project....

CRUDE OIL: 15M Chart
As you know, I am away from the screen during London and early US hours.... So when I am back and there is no obvious trade which I need to monitor, I tend to analyze the best opportunities of the day and see their common features to become better at identifying them and see what they bring in terms of reward to risk ratio.... Crude Oil is the winner today..... There was a clear SD zone, The fractal OB formed right on that zone and the confirmation from the upper window indicator was flawless. The lower window though clearly bullish was not as squeezed as I look far compared to the previous opportunities but it was bullish enough to warrant a trade. Any market order or pending order on the upper edge of the OB would have secured the trade and at the time of taking this screenshot there is a 5R trade that one could bag...... A bit nostalgic about these missed trades but I love to see them again and again...
Attachments