Adjust Daily Open Levels to local stock exchange opening time?

The standard settings for the daily open levels is set to 0:00. As my broker uses GMT time, this would be London midnight time.
Do I need to change GMTshift settings, when I trade indices like S&P 500, US 30, etc... to the local New York Stock Exchange opening time (9:30 am EST) which is GMT -5 ?
When I trade the German DAX or Hong Kong HangSeng I have to adjust the Daily Open levels each time to the local opening time of the exchanges?
For trading Forex, are the standard settings 0:00 GMT correct, when my broker follows GMT?

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

tomsabo wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:55 pm It would be great if someone who is already making a constant profit with this would make a live stream or video about how trades are taken. Not just one trade but make a weekly schedule about trading hours so others could follow up. Maybe make some kind of a trading room for people who are using this indicator so there would be live sessions. Just my 2 cents...
I made a video for 1 week. The link is on this forum not far back.
These users thanked the author normannasty for the post:
sudhindragk

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

BernieL wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:00 pm sudhindragk, is soft4x simulator able to do its simulation with XARD templates or the ones from beatlemania ? I heard that not all indicators could be used with it.
Softfx works with most Xard versions, it have problems with MTF indicators. The only Xard version that does not work that I know of is V9 (I think).
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
s4jikian, Mundu19
nil desperandum