Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

Welcome to the Thread!
First Things First:
Do your own research, Find your own system and seek your own salvation.
Don't ask me for the system or the indicators. This is an open secret. If you can't find it on your own, pay me, I will tell you but don't expect me to give you something free for which I spent countless nights researching everything available free on the internet. Believe in yourself, and you will find something that will be your Holy Grail. However, there is no such thing as a holy grail. It is you who are the grail. No system would replace your way of thinking, emoting and acting in the market. If you are lazy, or don't want your precious time getting wasted on searches, re-searches and testing, then be patient. In a matter of few month having grown my capital base enough not to care about whether my system is a secret or not, I will share it for free, right here in this forum. You can have it then, no obligations. Till then just watch and enjoy. I have a job which occupies me the entire London session and the first 2 hours of the US session. I am too busy working to take advantage of the best opportunities that come during that time. I have to be content with slow Asian and Late US hours to extract my share from the market. I want to grow big and avail the Prop Firms' 100K Challenges to magnify my returns. Honestly, Working with a 500$ personal account is not bringing me the returns to do whatever I want to do with my life. Your contributions would make buying those challenges easy for me. My profits from my personal account make for the necessities of my family and personal needs, so I won't compromise that for my future goals. Family comes first. Now you know I have an axe to grind here sharing the workings of my trading system. Telling the truth is important because personal integrity is as essential to me as being successful trading the financial markets.
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 11):
mr12323, sudhindragk, charli, satyafx, MayaxatL, GoodVibrationS, ParallelNative, SijjiN, RodrigoRT7, lansion, waal69

Re: Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

Mustafa wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:51 pm Welcome to the Thread!

Don't ask me for the system or the indicators. This is an open secret. If you can't find it on your own, pay me, I will tell you but don't expect me to give you something free for which I spent countless nights researching everything available free on the internet. Believe in yourself, and you will find something that will be your Holy Grail. However, there is no such thing as a holy grail.
:thumbup:
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
ParallelNative

Crude Oil is one of my favorites. On 5M Chart, I was so sure of the movement that I put a few trades on. Then I had to go to bed, and as a reminder, I was telling myself, close your positions before going to bed is your own rule. I am not going to break my rules, so I closed the trades right before switching off my laptop. And today waking up seeing this I felt dismayed. Rules are rules! That is my only justification, even though it went on to hit all the targets seen as dashed blue lines visible on the screen.
Attachments

Crude 15M.... The trades are a few days old so the fractal OBs are gone..... Newer ones develop as the market makes new highs and lows..... However, at that time with the indicator settings confirming my bearish bias, the Sell entries were spot on...... The small dash in red above price and blue below show the reward to risk aspect of the trades.
Attachments

Mustafa wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:51 pm Family comes first.
Man, truly, I like your system and wish you all the best
(but wasn't your "old" approach completely based on Xard? Who gave it to you freely?)

"If you can't find it on your own, pay me, I will tell you but don't expect me to give you something free for which I spent countless nights researching everything available free on the internet."
vs
"In a matter of few month having grown my capital base enough not to care about whether my system is a secret or not, I will share it for free, right here in this forum. You can have it then, no obligations."
b) Logic: what is it now: are you to be paid or is it free for all?

""In a matter of few month having grown my capital base enough not to care about whether my system is a secret or not"
vs
"Working with a 500$ personal account is not bringing me the returns to do whatever I want to do with my life. "
c) Logic: so are you well off or are you just getting started?

Don't misunderstand me; coherence in (family) life, thinking and trading is important to me, so I dare to ask.
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Mustafa

josi wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:30 pm Man, truly, I like your system and wish you all the best
(but wasn't your "old" approach completely based on Xard? Who gave it to you freely?)

"If you can't find it on your own, pay me, I will tell you but don't expect me to give you something free for which I spent countless nights researching everything available free on the internet."
vs
"In a matter of few month having grown my capital base enough not to care about whether my system is a secret or not, I will share it for free, right here in this forum. You can have it then, no obligations."
b) Logic: what is it now: are you to be paid or is it free for all?

""In a matter of few month having grown my capital base enough not to care about whether my system is a secret or not"
vs
"Working with a 500$ personal account is not bringing me the returns to do whatever I want to do with my life. "
c) Logic: so are you well off or are you just getting started?

Don't misunderstand me; coherence in (family) life, thinking and trading is important to me, so I dare to ask.
I am not the kind of person who is gifted with articulate expression or cohesion in their writing. Sorry for any confusion. Simple is that. I have a small account which I told you about. It would take time to grow. Any profits I make on that I use for my needs. My job is taking a toll on me not giving me enough time to trade. So I decided to reveal the trades I take using my system with two possible results. One, someone likes it, pays me for it, and I would use that to trade for prop firms buying their challenges. That is a short cut I intend to take. Two, nobody is interested and I have to keep working on my own. In that case, the forum would keep updating with the trades I take. And once I become stable and have enough not to need any help, I would share everything here... But that will take time....... And just to say a few words about myself, I am not a drifter. This field is my passion....... I have literally spent thousands of hours learning about this field....... As a courtesy, I would share the link to my library, Hope everyone would have something according to their taste....... I didn't just collect them, I have read them all and more....

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

And here is the screenshot of the kind of courses I have assimilated just in order to become a good trader..... We trade in $$$, a dollar in my currency translates to 175. Getting funded is important.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 5):
josi, Ogee, mr12323, RodrigoRT7, waal69

Josi and Mustafa,

I have read these books and I know the author.

You can find few pieces that I have lifted from this Russian author.

I wont put it as a recommendation but if you are willing to risk few dollars buy them.

I personally learnt few good things. But there are lot of others who were frustrated after reading it too.

Your choice :

https://stpatterns.com/indicators-parameters/

Dont blame me.

Regards
SK
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post:
Mustafa