Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:06 am You say to yourself that it is a down day but seeing as how the US session is due to open you just close the trades and book the Pip$ as you do not want to be caught in the open swings.
So you sit on the sidelines... waiting... watching

Xard777
When will the latest system be released? I'm looking forward to it
XARD: I am still testing it and making changes. I will post it when I think it is working 100% plus there is a bit lag which I have to correct before posting.

You're welcome!

tomsabo wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:01 am Hey! Thanks for the input. Yeah, I try to look at it the same way. Today is a good example for a "slow day" I guess. I'm most likely a day trader, so I was waiting for good setups all day but rarely anything so far. I did catch a nice short early morning on USDCAD with Xard with RR2.
So far nice start with this one, and I'm already in a short on US30, but we'll see I guess.
Focus on the process not the outcome.

1) Wait for the white line to draw.
2) Use the thick MA line as break out.
3) Enter after candle color change and place SL slightly above/below last semaphore. (Green candle to red and vice versa)

Gold Buy using Xard Trend Following System...

Note: This is a screenshot from my MT5 (small account) where I take the entries based off indy setup on MT4
Attachments

3) Enter after candle color change and place SL slightly above/below last semaphore. (Green candle to red and vice versa)

This is the setup that I used to enter this morning's Gold buy.

I missed most of it because I was away from my screen at the time. However I am not disappointed having added another 10% to my small account.
Attachments
These users thanked the author lanze1948 for the post (total 2):
sudhindragk, Boobligoom

Here's a question that I would like to get some feedback on.

If the cross over occurs and the trend turns bullish, how reliable of a signal would that be for buys? Or would it be statistically safer to observe this as a temporary pull back before the stronger bearish trend continues?

I note that we are below the daily open but what else can be used based on this system to ensure that I dont get caught in minor trends or pullbacks?
Attachments

lanze1948 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:28 am Here's a question that I would like to get some feedback on.

If the cross over occurs and the trend turns bullish, how reliable of a signal would that be for buys? Or would it be statistically safer to observe this as a temporary pull back before the stronger bearish trend continues?

I note that we are below the daily open but what else can be used based on this system to ensure that I dont get caught in minor trends or pullbacks?
Could I ask, what are you CCI settings?

lanze1948 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:28 am Here's a question that I would like to get some feedback on.

If you are right ---you have your TP.

If you are wrong ....you have your SL.

Good luck.
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post:
lanze1948

Repeat........

Annotations : SL =STOPLOSS E=ENTRY TARGETS : T1,T2,T3, Do not be greedy as Targets.

Steps : 5M CHART

2) Use the thick MA line as break out. Enter after candle color change and place SL slightly above/below last semaphore. ( Green candle to red and vice versa)

3) Aim for 1:1 , 1:2 ....T1, T2, T3 whatever you like but please don't be greedy.

Thanks a ton to one and only : XARD.

Regards
SK
Attachments
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 6):
lanze1948, tomsabo, Musashi, RobertPoznan, XXXX, icman