Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

kvak wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:30 am Hello.
Dear Mrtools can you please help me.
I trying add signal to this indicator, but in some pairs, instruments have signal some bug. In average method EMA and Smoothed ma.
I noticed that on pairs where price is under 1, its ok. On the rest have bug.
Thank you.

Think this should be changed here but it doesn't seem to affect the ma's.

from

Code: Select all

val[i]  = (prc-avg)/(0.015*dev);
to this

Code: Select all

val[i]  = (dev!=0) ? (prc-avg)/(0.015*dev) : 0;
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
talaate

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi mrtools
Ahrens ma
do you remember or have (other than the one within - Averages - mtf + alerts),if not then if it can be coded by your kind expertise an Ahrens moving average,standalone version,with the possibility of feature (divisor,depth,multiplier,speed whatever you name it is same thing)
same as divisor feature acting in the "ema variation with filter 3" indicator,attached
for example if classical Ahrens as default period 14,what it displaying,it should display same equal with period 14 and divisor value 5 ,so that if this value of divisor/multiplier reduced to 4,or 3 or 2,it turn into more smooth,means less signaling and when increased from value 5 to up 6 or 7 or 8, it turn into sharp/fast,means more signaling