Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:27 pm Looks great, but would it be too much work to do it in this way according to the screenshot, coding it with two MA's as a cloud?
This is a recent screenshot of US30 on M5, using periods 34 & 100 for the two MA's.
In the screenshot, I made arrows where both MA's are red for a sell background color, both MA's are blue for a buy background color, and where there's an area of disagreement with both a red & blue MA, where a neutral-colored background will be drawn.
Posted it here

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:23 am Posted it here
Hello.
Dear Mrtools can you please help me.
I trying add signal to this indicator, but in some pairs, instruments have signal some bug. In average method EMA and Smoothed ma.
I noticed that on pairs where price is under 1, its ok. On the rest have bug.
Thank you.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
太虚一毫

kvak wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:30 am Hello.
I trying add signal to this indicator, but in some pairs, instruments have signal some bug. In average method EMA and Smoothed ma.
Thank you.
In my opinion: cci of jma (arrows + alerts) 1.1 is a good signal. It is not ideal to change to version 1.2, it is too much.

It is recommended to add button to cci of jma (arrows + alerts) version 1.1. (It would be even better if the signal line was changed to a dotted line like DSL Smoothed Repulse dots BT - the non-DSL version!) :thumbup:

kvak wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:30 am Hello.
Thank you.

Sorry for the delay, checking it out, thought it was a zero-divide problem with the cci, but wasn't that, checking some other things now.