Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

tomsabo wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:56 am Hey! Can you please upload or link this template (and necessary indicators) that you are using? Although I'm fairly new in the forum, I'm observing the posts for a while and I want to give a fair shot to trade with this system. So far this setup "looks" the best for me. Cheers!
Just be patient Xard will post it as soon as he thinks it is ready for you.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
tomsabo, Remuli, dansmol, Musashi
nil desperandum

tomsabo wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:56 am Hey! Can you please upload or link this template (and necessary indicators) that you are using? Although I'm fairly new in the forum, I'm observing the posts for a while and I want to give a fair shot to trade with this system. So far this setup "looks" the best for me. Cheers!
I think it would be good for you to start by looking at the previous fifteen versions... they are just as good as the one you are waiting for.... ;)
These users thanked the author Boobligoom for the post:
RplusT

xard777 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:15 pm Don't be greedy - no one ever went broke taking a profit.
There are plenty of more Pip$ just waiting to be booked later.
The RSI is working a treat, as is all the other indys... Happy as a pig in shit :-)))
Xard777
Hello XARD! First of all I want to thank you for all the effort you put into every update of the system. I have seen that you trade in 1 and 5 minutes charts, I only trade in daily charts, that's why I want to ask you the following question: is this last update optimized to trade in daily charts?
These users thanked the author Andreuxx for the post:
Trinisan

Luithium wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:53 am Hi,
any one know how i can change the linewidth of the Zigzag line after u adjust it from setting always come back to defulat value after changing chart or time frame
tnx
XARD: Which zigzag indy do you have?
i dont know if i have understand u well my english not that great but i have the orange and the white V15 and no matter what i do the just back to deafult.

XARD: Here you go...