Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:01 pm Hello Beatler's, hoping you are having a strong week.

I'm about to go Long on Gold. Don't be fooled by the massive pullback, this is still a huge uptrend :)

Will post my result tomorrow. Check out the 4 Hour chart!
Go and get it! Bring home that Gold!! :) :problem:

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Quinton2001
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

opita wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:16 pm Here is a creation of mine. Hopefully it is ok with BM to post here.

Test and see if you like it. This is a combination of CCI with RSI.

For those that like to create their own EA's, it does contain easy buffers.

No, I will not provide an MQ4, unless you are a known developer like MrTools or Kvak.

I do welcome ideas to improve it!!

Note: It does require the indicator RSI ma BT mod to be in your Indicators' folder.
CCI+RSI.ex4
Nice great idea, Thanks
Unfortunately this indicator takes a lot of processing power for what it is.
I'm not a programmer, although I think the code probably needs to be optimized to make it more proficient.
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post (total 2):
dansmol, trailingedge

Quinton2001 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:52 pm No one in centuries would have given me a ingredient to trading successfully and profitable I am hoping to hit my target soon I honestly owe Beatle & Xard a Brand New Mercedes Benz if Not a Lambo. To this day I say thank you!! thank you!!! thank you!!!! I am truly greatful for helping me, help my family.
G'day all,

Alls I can say is WOW!!

Xard, Beatle and Kvak, hats off off to you fellas.

With your simplistic approach to trading you have opened up a world for novices like never before. In saying that, I mean no disrespect to all the others here at Forex-Station (names are too numerous to mention) who have helped us tirelessly to achieve our goals.

Although I trade a similar system on a day timeframe, I would love to be more involved, but cannot due to work commitments.

Anyhoo, I will always pop in and keep up to date.

Kia kaha (stay strong)

Stay safe, live long and prosper.

Kath
These users thanked the author Kathy McGarry for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Quinton2001

Quinton2001 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:52 pm No one in centuries would have given me a ingredient to trading successfully and profitable I am hoping to hit my target soon I honestly owe Beatle & Xard a Brand New Mercedes Benz if Not a Lambo. To this day I say thank you!! thank you!!! thank you!!!! I am truly grateful for helping me, help my family.
That is awesome! It is and always will be my pleasure to help. I am so happy that we could assist you in this small way. Enabling you to change your life and and the lives of all those dearest to you!

Keep it up and may you be blessed with tremendous success and "small" drawdowns :Rofl:

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
charli, Quinton2001, dansmol

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:48 pm That is awesome! It is and always will be my pleasure to help. I am so happy that we could assist you in this small way. Enabling you to change your life and and the lives of all those dearest to you!

Keep it up and may you be blessed with tremendous success and "small" drawdowns :Rofl:

Regards,
BM
@ Be Atle,

You'll be able to buy Eskom soon :Rofl: :Rofl: :Rofl:

Stay safe and take it easy,

Kath

Kathy McGarry wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:57 pm @ Be Atle,

You'll be able to buy Eskom soon :Rofl: :Rofl: :Rofl:

Stay safe and take it easy,

Kath
Haha, I think I'll stay away from State Enterprises for the foreseeable future! :lol:

I'll be sending out my details to @Quinton2001 soon so that he'll know where to deliver the Mercedes :Rofl: :Rofl: :Rofl:

Regards,
BM
Quinton2001

Woodyz wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:08 pm Hi Guys
Is it just me that finds it annoying that the pips indicator does not show the amount of Pips +/- t all, it shows points +/-.
Which one are you talking about? The big yellow one that I have in the RB corner is for the total pips from ALL your trades ;)

Regards,
BM
Woodyz