Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:05 am Maybe this one.
Hi Mrtools, not sure if this is possible but can you add another line to this indicator(so it plot 2 lines instead of one like in pic)

Right now i'm using 2 with same same max/min values and it's looking good but it goes of screen on some pairs.

Can you help/is this possible?
Attachments

Deez wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:33 pm Hi Mrtools, not sure if this is possible but can you add another line to this indicator(so it plot 2 lines instead of one like in pic)

Right now i'm using 2 with same same max/min values and it's looking good but it goes of screen on some pairs.

Hi Deez, thanks for posting your chart... looks very cool :thumbup:
I'm using the t3 trix in a combination with the 200ma... if its below the 200ma i'm only looking for sells vice verca...
what are the purple and aqua lines on your mainchart?? seems like good sup/res-zones..
would you mind sharing it?

zookeeper wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:48 pm Hi Deez, thanks for posting your chart... looks very cool :thumbup:
I'm using the t3 trix in a combination with the 200ma... if its below the 200ma i'm only looking for sells vice verca...
what are the purple and aqua lines on your mainchart?? seems like good sup/res-zones..
would you mind sharing it?
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
zookeeper

Deez wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:33 pm Hi Mrtools, not sure if this is possible but can you add another line to this indicator(so it plot 2 lines instead of one like in pic)

2 macd's?