Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

Jackson Doh wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:31 pm Dear Mr Tools,
I trust you are keeping well.
I came across your “CCI of JMA” indicator which I found very useful. I decided to upgrade it with arrows and alerts & it worked out just fine. However, given the nature of CCI I found that there could be an abundance of arrows (and alerts) depending upon settings, timeframes etc.

I considered ways to filter the signals but saw that the zero cross would actually work better on many occasions than the coded slope change. Therefore, would it be possible to upgrade this further please, with a colour change on zero cross option as well as on slope change, with alerts, etc?

I have trawled through a few of the zero cross alert upgrades on this thread but those I’ve seen are beyond my coding ability. I know kvak has issued a very good candle version but I find I cannot replicate my results with that.

Many thanks,

JD
viewtopic.php?p=1295383931#p1295383931
cci of jma (arrows + alerts).mq4
Hello.
Maybe you want this?
Added 3 type for coloring.
This calculation is different than my CCI jurik.
Try.

Jackson Doh wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:58 pm Hey kvak,
That is excellent. Thank you so much.
I've been closely following your work since last summer and your output is amazing. Brilliant stuff.

Thanks again,

JD
Thank you, but my one year experience in coding is nothing....Iam not expert in this....but I try and if I make mistakes, it's annoying, but at the same time instructive ....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
Jackson Doh, Mustafa, 太虚一毫, Skyold, mancangkul

this is the most accurate cci & settings for trends i seen so far............ thanking u a million times !!!! just using default settings check out 4h chart entries my gosh it is good!!!! :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:

kvak wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:39 pm This calculation is different than my CCI jurik.
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 6):
kvak, 太虚一毫, Jackson Doh, Jimmy, LittleCaro, RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:27 pm this is the most accurate cci & settings for trends i seen so far............ thanking u a million times !!!! just using default settings check out 4h chart entries my gosh it is good!!!! :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:

Yes, very nice 👍...for reminder, originally is Mladens MT5 version, translated by Mrtools for MT4....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, moey_dw, jng640, Jimmy

kvak wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:39 pm Hello.
Maybe you want this?
Try.
Hi kvak,
Some members have already mentioned it: THIS INDI IS ONE OF THE BEST.
Been looking for an indicator for the EXIT for quite some time. And what you have coded here is sensational; perfect.
I have one more request for you if your time permits; this indicator definitely deserves a MASTER KVAK BUTTON
Many thanks.
Skyold
PS: The Indi is also very good for the Entry.

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 3):
Jackson Doh, oskar656, RodrigoRT7
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

kvak wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:39 pm Hello.
Maybe you want this?
Try.
Thank you very much for this excellent indicator. I have a small request. Could you please add a moving average option to this indicator? I tried to apply basic MA indicator to your indicator but it didn't work for some unknown reason. I need 50 and 200 EMA...... :)
Thanks,
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci