Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:27 pm Great stuff opita! I'll test it now on my setup.

Thanks for sharing your creative skills with the members :)

Regards,
BM
My pleasure, glad I can help at least a little with your great thread.
I have version 1.1 coming hopefully soon, which will make it cleaner, for good reversals. This is fully multi-timeframe, so the possibilities are fun. M5 entries on M15 are great if you know what you are doing.

As a reminder for everyone, always try to trade with the trend, this is just a fun experiment.
These users thanked the author opita for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, yoki, Tomorrow-Jo, Mundu19, charli
Cheers,

Opita

opita wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:16 pm Here is a creation of mine. Hopefully it is ok with BM to post here.

Test and see if you like it. This is a combination of CCI with RSI.

For those that like to create their own EA's, it does contain easy buffers.

No, I will not provide an MQ4, unless you are a known developer like MrTools or Kvak.

I do welcome ideas to improve it!!

Note: It does require the indicator RSI ma BT mod to be in your Indicators' folder.
CCI+RSI.ex4
first of all thanks for your work...unfortunately my mt4 crashes everytime until I delete the indicator completely from my hard drive. maybe u could look into this.

thanks in advance

altost wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:09 pm Hello Opita - There does seem to be some issue with this CCI + RSI. I have just tried it on a single chart with nothing else running on an MT4 platform. It unfortunately freezes my laptop which can normally run two platforms with 28 pairs each. Alt F4 is the answer or Task Manager. Maybe the upload became corrupted ??
Cheers mate.
Make sure you have this indicator in your folder.
Cheers,

Opita

Hope you all had a great day trading today. Post your results if you want to and show other members what is possible with the XU-Hybrid system. I decided to continue trading currencies today and added GBPJPY, EURAUD, and GBPCAD to my trades.

I'm all done for today and I'm off to relax and chill. Tomorrow is going to be another great day. All the best to you guys and wishing you great success!! :Fire: :problem:

UPDATE:
Could NOT resist taking a lovely US500 SELL trade and... NOW I'm finished for the day :Rofl:

Warmest regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
kvak, sidorenko
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT