Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

msbh wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:09 am As always you are continously trying to improve the system in an effort to help us make it in this volatile market.

I noticed in your last screenshot of the set up you are including a line with a note : XARD COMPOUND ENTRY.

Can you please explain how it works? what is its basis?
Eagle eyes.. I didn't notice the text beside the lines earlier on. I can't wait to test it out. For usage, Xard will explain when he's done testing. But the lines can be used as Sr line for entry...ie candle's changed colors, price closes beyond or above the lines, you take entry.. I could be wrong though.. just be patient

When compounding, you need a strategy with good risk to reward ratio... Base on those lines on the chart, you can enter trades with pretty low SL and reap high RRR.

I only hope this setup be released sooner than later 🙂
XARD: Basically, it means NO MORE COMPOUNDED TRADES beyond this line :-)))

xard777 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:00 am I can't be arsed watching the Superbowl, going to sleep instead and get up for more trades during London & US sessions.
Xard777
Not that's important, but anyway to integrate divergence?

I ask because earlier on (few minutes back), I was waiting for us30 to make a new lower low on M1, so I could enter a sell from a second lower dot. But then it went up to make a higher high before it dropped down down down.

It's trading Jim, but not as we know it.
Xard777
Edit: I know if I had stayed in the trade a bit longer that I could have done +450Pip$ instead of +261 Pip$
Seeing as how my Daily Percentage Target is 25% I think I can't really complain too much.
On the bright side, I still have the US session to go :-)))
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 17):
maroka, Skyold, sam888, BeatlemaniaSA, Mundu19, sudhindragk, humbatov, Mustafa, kvak, Castle73, ebi, satyafx, msbh, Musashi, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, Erebøs_X
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:45 pm It's trading Jim, but not as we know it.
Xard777
Edit: I know if I had stayed in the trade a bit longer that I could have done +450Pip$ instead of +261 Pip$
Seeing as how my Daily Percentage Target is 25% I think I can't really complain too much.
On the bright side, I still have the US session to go :-)))
I didn't even dream that I made 100% profit in one week.
And what does XARD do? He makes 101% in one day even before the NY OPEN :roll:
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
satyafx, Musashi
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777