Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:06 am No, because calculation of MAs in ZZ-based is difrent, if you change to "classic" calculation, it is the same....
possible to add an horizontal levels where the lat 4 positons zigzag confrimed as marked and custom for extention !!
see marked on white
levels can be
low & close for bottom
high and close for up
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Kvak is it possible to add button to standard RSI/MACD to hide/show additional window with indicator? Similar like here i bottom right corner?
Edit: To be more precise - I mean open/close sub-window or minimize/enlarge it or swap templates.... Idea is to be able on/off all indicators and leave only chart with price
Attachments

Kris82wt wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:58 am Kvak is it possible to add button to standard RSI/MACD to hide/show additional window with indicator? Similar like here i bottom right corner?
Edit: To be more precise - I mean open/close sub-window or minimize/enlarge it or swap templates.... Idea is to be able on/off all indicators and leave only chart with price
sorry, I don't know how to do something like that ...

Kris82wt wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:46 am MFXTrader, it's not mine MT4, I found this screenshot somewhere in internet
Kvak, do you know if it's possible to make one subwindow with indicator selector? I mean subwindow with let's say 3 buttons assigned 1-RSI, 2-MACD, 3-OBV for example
You mean something like this ... yes it is possible ... In one subwindow, window you can have more buttons.
Even more indicator instances , just change the ID and X, Y coordinates.
But who would want to have so much :) :) :)
Attachments

Kris82wt wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:53 am Awesome, could you tell the name of this combo so I can search & have reference? Thanks for support!
I randomly stacked it, it's not a system .. just try to find what you need here and put it to MT4..... :)
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, sal, talaate, Mundu19, Thangarasu