Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Hello Beatle would it be possible to get the rsi indi turned into a mtf indi. reason I ask is say you have a few charts open on diff tfs like 5min, 15min , 1hr and 4hr. we get alerts when the rsi crosses right, but if we aren't by our chart we don't necessarily know which tf. If possible I wonder if we can get it to say what tf the alert is associated with. Could assist us in staying in trades longer if you got in on a lower tf. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I've attached the mq4 file

Re: EURUSD Swing Trade with XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:51 am
Very interesting! Thanks for the screenshot. If my reading of your screenshot is correct:
a) You seem to have a high-risk-profile as your 1st entry was pretty late (good reasons but still) and I would - at that stage - definitely have waited till after the 1st pullback before entering.
b) And you entered your 2nd trade before price closed below MA9 (that means: above considerable resistance; see green line to the left) - a downright daredevil you are...
c) Your MAs do not look like the ones XU ma HL simple produces: so, please, enlighten us as to what you were using...

Re: EURUSD Swing Trade with XU-Hybrid Trading System

josi wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:09 am Very interesting! Thanks for the screenshot.
a) You seem to have a high-risk-profile as your 1st entry was pretty late (good reasons but still) and I would - at that stage - definitely have waited till after the 1st pullback before entering.
I do like a bit of risk. I would have loved to be in on the trade at 11pm the day before but I do need my beauty sleep :sweat: So it had to be when I woke up rather. The pullback just provided me with additional opportunities to enter ;) Martingale style. Not something I would recommend to beginners
b) And - if my reading of your screenshot is correct - you entered your 2nd trade before price closed below MA9 (that means: above considerable resistance; see green line to the left) - a downright daredevil you are...
He who DARES, WINS or... loses sometimes :Rofl: However, my setup clearly indicated this pair was going to drop ;)
c) Your MAs do not look like the ones XU ma HL simple produces: so please, enlighten us as to what you were using...
I have few different profiles with the indicators that I have supplied for the XU-Hybrid system. The MA's are the XU ma simple 1.1 (ribbon version) set to 16/9, Exponential and Close Price
Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
josi
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

kenshin281180# wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:10 am Hello Beatle would it be possible to get the rsi indi turned into a mtf indi. reason I ask is say you have a few charts open on diff tfs like 5min, 15min , 1hr and 4hr. we get alerts when the rsi crosses right, but if we aren't by our chart we don't necessarily know which tf. If possible I wonder if we can get it to say what tf the alert is associated with. Could assist us in staying in trades longer if you got in on a lower tf. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I've attached the mq4 file
Made it mtf, and there was a possible problem with the alerts that i corrected.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
BeatlemaniaSA, josi, kenshin281180#, kvak, Jimmy, Dracula, DaffyTaffy