Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Hello Fellows, using the Beatlemania template, with some modifications, doing good, but I have a problem, when I installed the rsi ma mod bt indicator to use it in HTF (higher timeframe) mode, the terminal will be very slow, sometimes it freeze for 30 minutes or more?.. I'm asking if somebody can look at the code? (I know that we need the MQ4 file) to try to fix this problem. I have the "original EXE code and other without the button mod setup, and HTF setup.
Any help is appreciated...
Thanks

NewLight wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:26 am Hello Fellows, using the Beatlemania template, with some modifications, doing good, but I have a problem, when I installed the rsi ma mod bt indicator to use it in HTF (higher timeframe) mode, the terminal will be very slow, sometimes it freeze for 30 minutes or more?.. I'm asking if somebody can look at the code? (I know that we need the MQ4 file) to try to fix this problem. I have the "original EXE code and other without the button mod setup, and HTF setup.
Any help is appreciated...
Thanks
RSI ma BT mod.ex4
RSI ma simple+Arrows 1.1.mq4
Hello.
I delete zone...and I thing, it is working faster...But try it...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
NewLight, talaate, 太虚一毫, branco

Teruyoshi wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:28 pm Dear kvak, This is the second time I asked you to modify.
Could you add button to this indicator when it is convenient for you ?
I really appreciate your Button and it woks well!! :)
Hello, Try
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, Thangarasu, talaate, Teruyoshi