Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

limevanilla wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:39 am I'm sorry. I also looking to use this one. How can you manage to make it appear on your chart? Did you put the indicator inside /Indicators/Scanner or just put it in /Indicator only?
Yes, bruh...I created a SCANNER folder and put the indicator inside, both enclosed in the Indicator folder. Check out screenshot bruh:
I hope the owner can rectify this issue and respond on time though.
These users thanked the author Reverent for the post:
limevanilla

mrtools wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:48 pm Made a version with all the averages, added an option to show the channel, and added all the prices.
This is a corrected version of the Apb avgs. indicator. The candles were not exactly the same as the original, hopefully this version is closer to the original.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
kvak, GoldenBrett90, rudiarius, Krunal Gajjar, eduarescobar, Thangarasu, traderokey, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:50 am Not sure how close these are to the APB synergy candles but made this attempt.

PS: If you are new to Average Price Bars, information on how to use them as well as a PDF to download can be found, here: How to use APB Average Price Bar Candles 📝
Fantastic tool bro ;) thanks for your hard work!!!

Is possible i a future a version of "APB Candles" with button on off...

Bye and many thanks...

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:13 pm Oh, I'm not pressing you for time.
I'm in Dallas, Texas, central standard time and it's late and now past midnight. I'm not sure which timezone you're in..
I do appreciate this so much, though. Other people may not value the difference between APB and regular HA as much, but I sure do. Every detail is important in trading.

And I'm not sure which APB version.
Your version you recently made was brilliant with the addition of some modern MA's for the channel, but here's what's different about it...
I think you got the wicks correct with how they're supposed to look in APB, but the candle bodies seem to be the exact same as regular Heiken Ashi.
Every so often, APB makes a faster, more accurate candle body signal and can be a candlestick ahead of regular Heiken Ashi.
They say APB follows price a little closer than regular HA and I see how this is true.
APB even rivals my best VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.7 600+ settings.
This is a mtf histo version, took me all day to do this one but seems okay, I usually like to do a histo version first then the 4 tf version, but on the 4 tf version not very confident in getting one don, still not sure how to do it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
太虚一毫, GoldenBrett90, kvak, Krunal Gajjar, Skyold, optionhk, Thangarasu, Jedidiah, DaffyTaffy

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:55 pm This is a mtf histo version, took me all day to do this one but seems okay, I usually like to do a histo version first then the 4 tf version, but on the 4 tf version not very confident in getting one don, still not sure how to do it.
Hmm, well, the bright side is I think this will still be useful. Sorry it turned out to be too much...
After you mentioned the possibility of accommodating the wicks into it, I realized it probably is asking too much and I'm pretty sure no one has ever even attempted this before.
Originally, I was only ever thinking of the candlestick color changes, because even this can sometimes be an advantage over regular Heiken Ashi.

I would say it's sad we couldn't make it happen, but I think this MTF Histo idea can definitely be put to good use, though, and may even turn out to be a gem since it's technically the same thing. Lol
Thanks for all of your time.
These users thanked the author GoldenBrett90 for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Jedidiah
My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, coded and simplified.
Trading psychology and ease-of-use are top priorities.

-GoldenBrett90

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:23 pm Hmm, well, the bright side is I think this will still be useful. Sorry it turned out to be too much...
After you mentioned the possibility of accommodating the wicks into it, I realized it probably is asking too much and I'm pretty sure no one has ever even attempted this before.
Originally, I was only ever thinking of the candlestick color changes, because even this can sometimes be an advantage over regular Heiken Ashi.

I would say it's sad we couldn't make it happen, but I think this MTF Histo idea can definitely be put to good use, though, and may even turn out to be a gem since it's technically the same thing. Lol
Thanks for all of your time.
If i figure out a way will get back to it though.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
GoldenBrett90, RplusT, Jimmy, traderokey, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:26 pm If i figure out a way will get back to it though.
I wonder if anyone else can pitch in with any additional ideas...
When a person studies the difference between regular Heiken Ashi and Heiken Ashi APB, I think HA APB is clearly a valuable indicator for anyone.
Accommodating the wicks into the 4TF signals will be game-changing, almost like having HA APB mini-charts, but better for quick judgment at-a-glance and chart simplicity.
My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, coded and simplified.
Trading psychology and ease-of-use are top priorities.

-GoldenBrett90

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:39 pm I wonder if anyone else can pitch in with any additional ideas...
When a person studies the difference between regular Heiken Ashi and Heiken Ashi APB, I think HA APB is clearly a valuable indicator for anyone.
Accommodating the wicks into the 4TF signals will be game-changing, almost like having HA APB mini-charts, but better for quick judgment at-a-glance and chart simplicity.
I trade in H1 Wicks with 100% body with no wicks or tails in H4 TF.
Hope this will be a better candle version for this kind of irregular trading.
These users thanked the author optionhk for the post:
GoldenBrett90

nathanvbasko wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:43 pm Recursive Heiken-Ashi ─ APB
This is similar but not very similar ; )─ from the one inside the v2v dynamic trading system

The tool implements the idea of ​​nesting and convergence of calculations of the well-known Heiken Ashi indicator.

Other features/functions that use the DCP Tool (Dynamic Period Calculation):
─ One More Average (OMA) line
─ MA price line averages (high, low, average)

Added the Next-Next Time Frame feature.
─ streamlined the execution for ON/OFF MTF switching

re-attached...  
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 4):
optionhk, KAESER444, Krunal Gajjar, Jedidiah
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─