Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Woodyz wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:40 am Hi MrTools
Look thanks to Beatlemania we now have the XU Hybrid strategy.
My idea is to have the Lucky reversal indicator being able to show with perhaps Arrows the next 2 HTF Semafores to save having to chop & change TF's for the HTF Semafor analysis.
Is this at all possible ?
Sorry I only have this mq4 file for it.
Sorry have no idea how to do that!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Woodyz

Dear coders, I have an idea on this indicator "RSI + MA crosses". Is it possible to add the slow signal MA line, probably looks like in the following picture (the drawn yellow line)? So it could be able to find possible entry signals when RSI crosses the fast signal MA line with checking the direction of slow MA signal line. Thank you!

mrtools wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:04 pm Sorry have no idea how to do that!
Not sure if it works with the lucky reversals but what I did with Xard’s indicator was using icustom with the HTF input then looping back through the candles to search for the up/down semafor buffer. Then compare them and see which one is closer to determine the nearest semafor 😂

Probably a bad idea but so far that’s what worked for me 😂😂

Lesley919 wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:28 pm Dear coders, I have an idea on this indicator "RSI + MA crosses". Is it possible to add the slow signal MA line, probably looks like in the following picture (the drawn yellow line)? So it could be able to find possible entry signals when RSI crosses the fast signal MA line with checking the direction of slow MA signal line. Thank you!
Posted a version here
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
pipsquirrel