FS Community EA (MP/MT5)

Hi

I definitively think this forum needs a Community EA, based on the amazing indicators developped by Mladen, MrTools and all the wonderful programmers here.

you're welcome to submit strategies here, and if they are profitable, i'll design a MT5 multipair EA.

A few words first about the requirements
1) The EA will work on Open Prices (to be able to backtest rapidly, and to use the higher liquidity at the opening of the candle), because tick backtests are very slow, specially on multipairs
2) Before I dev the EA I need to be sure it will be profitable. That's where the indicators OC and OO enter in action : they will quickly compute profits and DD when you put em on a chart, based on price action, to see if a confluence of indicators is profitable or not. Then once we got the entries we can then design the EA, with Money Management
3) Drawdown is computed in the worst case scenario going from the high of the candle to the low, and compute DD from there. It is an estimation, but it can only be lower in real life trading, due to the way it is computed.

"Why two different indicators ?" :
-OC file means it will Open trades and Close with a different logic
-OO file means it will alternate buys and sells continuously, without closing early.
Both logics are different thus require two different files
you need to set entry and exit logics in the right functions : If you can show me a strategy that has roughly more than 20/28 pairs profitable, then I'll add it to the main MT5 Multipair EA.
Let's create greatness together people !

Jeff

Re: FS Community EA (MP/MT5)

ok first toy to play with : ADXm for MT5.

and updates for Profiler files (now "invert" works !)

if you find good settings for ADXm (there are two different settings for entries and for exits), then please post it here so I can add it to the main EA.
thanks

Jeff