Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:13 pm Oh, I'm not pressing you for time.
I'm in Dallas, Texas, central standard time and it's late and now past midnight. I'm not sure which timezone you're in..
I do appreciate this so much, though. Other people may not value the difference between APB and regular HA as much, but I sure do. Every detail is important in trading.

And I'm not sure which APB version.
Your version you recently made was brilliant with the addition of some modern MA's for the channel, but here's what's different about it...
I think you got the wicks correct with how they're supposed to look in APB, but the candle bodies seem to be the exact same as regular Heiken Ashi.
Every so often, APB makes a faster, more accurate candle body signal and can be a candlestick ahead of regular Heiken Ashi.
They say APB follows price a little closer than regular HA and I see how this is true.
APB even rivals my best VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.7 600+ settings.
Expecting an execllent contribution from you and mr. tools for all community . Best wishes for both to get a final one.
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
GoldenBrett90
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:13 pm Oh, I'm not pressing you for time.
I'm in Dallas, Texas, central standard time and it's late and now past midnight. I'm not sure which timezone you're in..
I do appreciate this so much, though. Other people may not value the difference between APB and regular HA as much, but I sure do. Every detail is important in trading.

And I'm not sure which APB version.
Your version you recently made was brilliant with the addition of some modern MA's for the channel, but here's what's different about it...
I think you got the wicks correct with how they're supposed to look in APB, but the candle bodies seem to be the exact same as regular Heiken Ashi.
Every so often, APB makes a faster, more accurate candle body signal and can be a candlestick ahead of regular Heiken Ashi.
They say APB follows price a little closer than regular HA and I see how this is true.
APB even rivals my best VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.7 600+ settings.
Yeah, think i found where I went wrong, will post a corrected version tomorrow along with the 4 tf version after some z's.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
GoldenBrett90, traderokey

sal wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:17 pm Expecting an execllent contribution from you and mr. tools for all community . Best wishes for both to get a final one.
I'm very glad to help, especially now that I know more of how things work around here.
I've been watching for years as a non-member, but it's a totally different realization when you actually contribute.
I live on the charts and for the algorithms, but I think the next step in upcoming years is to learn coding, myself.
I would definitely help people in this way, but also help sway them in the right direction and save them some time compared to how much time I've spent on learning lessons. I say "learning lessons", because there's no such thing as wasted time or failure if it was time spent on your cause without giving up.
My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, coded and simplified.
Trading psychology and ease-of-use are top priorities.

-GoldenBrett90

Mr.tools, please, if not a big request, make shift option for MA like described in the screenshot, for stratam mini chart indicator, for all 3 MA ideally, also MA line style should be solid, not dotted. Thanks in advance
These users thanked the author charli for the post (total 2):
GoldenBrett90, sal
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

charli wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:42 am Mr.tools, please, if not a big request, make shift option for MA like described in the screenshot, for stratam mini chart indicator, for all 3 MA ideally, also MA line style should be solid, not dotted. Thanks in advance
bro
how you get the bars !! i am gettings circules!!
see snap
what all changes to be done to get bar!!
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi