Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:42 pm Sorry, but why would you say master coder Mladen's name when it clearly states on the title of this thread "BeatlemaniaSA"? ;) :think:

With regard to your issue...copy all the indicators from the .zip file into your MQL4/Indicators folder and all the templates into your templates folder

Regards,
BM
Lol. This is hilarious. Not sure where he got Mladen coded this. Though it is nice and neat like something Mladen would make.. Color-coded-everything is the best and my favorite approach!
I'm glad someone else expanded onto/personalized Xard's concept of things.
These users thanked the author GoldenBrett90 for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, coded and simplified.
Trading psychology and ease-of-use are top priorities.

-GoldenBrett90

I use this trade manager I downloaded from FS here....there's a thread somewhere for these kind of stuff. Generally I'm happy with it, especially with the button to close all profitable trades, which it does very fast and intelligently closes the ones near the PA first. I love to trade high volatility but one has to be very fast to do that.
Unfortunately I got only the .exe file as I would love to change some of the layout, like the size of the "Take profit" button because it is too small and I may miss it sometimes, and such mistake can be very expensive. If anybody here got the source file and is of course willing to share it, please do so.

RplusT wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:32 pm I use this trade manager I downloaded from FS here....there's a thread somewhere for these kind of stuff. Generally I'm happy with it, especially with the button to close all profitable trades, which it does very fast and intelligently closes the ones near the PA first. I love to trade high volatility but one has to be very fast to do that.
Unfortunately I got only the .exe file as I would love to change some of the layout, like the size of the "Take profit" button because it is too small and I may miss it sometimes, and such mistake can be very expensive. If anybody here got the source file and is of course willing to share it, please do so.

viewtopic.php?t=8418108&p=1295356126#p1295356126
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Boobligoom
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi