Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:30 pm mx trading, they have high conditons and not sure their comissions..
if you are interest, try expert programers for boat to develop for web brokers. this is slight different means, instread of manuall click on put call option, program will do like an auto finger type based on mt4 signal.
one of our programer knows this and sure in fore-station there programers who has high skill whcih they can easily develop for you ..

also i believe C++ programer can do it ...
Yes I am trying to understand this . meanwhile using the available application like mx2trading and mt2trading . but both are paid service ...

Using mt2trading demo version it allows to test on demo account so i think good enough for testing and experiments .

Mt2trading only supports martingale while mx2trading supports various other money management...

need to some time to catch up these new settings

Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

dwenblade wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:54 pm Came across this video . Looks like manual trading system with combination of multiple indicators .
Seems like paid course but well explained .

any idea what are these Indies ? thanks

if you watch you will get full strategy from web.. i cannot copy link due admin policy..
attached one version , but many are there if you search web.!
stoch
ScaffTend Cycle
RSI
s/r any you can use. in forum it will get all these indies
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi