Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Boobligoom wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:21 am @BeatlemaniaSA how are templates different for TF? I don't see the difference. Two charts m15. on the left is a template for M15, on the right for H4. What should we know about this?
I set each template to "first higher timeframe". So in reality they are all the same whereas the previous ones on the lower Tf's I suggested to have the CCI and EO to be set to H1 and on the higher TF's to H4 or D1.

So you can go ahead and set them to whatever you want for the way you want to trade. i.e if you would rather have the H1 or H4 info when you are on the lower timeframes.

Through testing I just felt it better to have the indicators to "first higher timeframe". However, the flexibility of the system allows you to change it to your trading preferences.

All success to you and make those pip$ :)

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, thomdel, stond, satyafx
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Remember to set yourself a target everyday guys and girls for your trading....(my target? - to increase my trading account by 10% every time I trade ;))

Stick to it! Achieve it! and then...

go and relax and enjoy your life (i.e your time with whoever or whatever makes you smile and laugh!!)

Over and out...I'm outta here until tomorrow :sweat: :problem:

Regards,
BM

P.S. Xard, thanks for the great panel that shows the daily P/L ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
kvak, gamerredd, stond, Quinton2001, satyafx, Tebis

Boobligoom wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:21 am @BeatlemaniaSA how are templates different for TF? I don't see the difference. Two charts m15. on the left is a template for M15, on the right for H4. What should we know about this?

You will have to use the 4hr template for the 4hr. As the settings are most likely different. The template was made specifically for the tf thus them being named the way they are. I could be totally off as I do get what you're saying but I think its the settings linked to each template.

kenshin281180# wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:03 am You will have to use the 4hr template for the 4hr. As the settings are most likely different. The template was made specifically for the tf thus them being named the way they are. I could be totally off as I do get what you're saying but I think its the settings linked to each template.
Absolutely correct!! :thumbup: ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
kenshin281180#, Quinton2001

jharteam wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:33 pm Hi Mladen:

Thank you so much for this beautiful system. I have downloaded all of the components but when I applied the templates, the chart doesn't show up on the screen. Can you help please?
Sorry, but why would you say master coder Mladen's name when it clearly states on the title of this thread "BeatlemaniaSA"? ;) :think:

With regard to your issue...copy all the indicators from the .zip file into your MQL4/Indicators folder and all the templates into your templates folder

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
GoldenBrett90, kvak, Jimmy, Quinton2001, charli

jharteam wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:33 pm Hi Mladen:

Thank you so much for this beautiful system. I have downloaded all of the components but when I applied the templates, the chart doesn't show up on the screen. Can you help please?
Not sure you know your tools (MT4) yet. Whenever you copy Indicators into the Indicator folder, you need to refresh the list first before you can use those or a template.....i.e. open the Navigator window in MT4, right click anywhere on the Indis and choose "Refresh". Might have to do this 2x if you have got a lot of Indis there. Now you can open the template.
Hope this helps.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA