Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mr. tools
please can you update arrows for MACD as per the conditions is fulfilled

DOWN
if the signal ma and signal lines intersects on current bar ; histogram bar current or previous bar should be BELOW zero level
UP
if the signal ma and signal lines intersects on current bar ; histogram bar current or previous bar should be ABOVE zero level
see snap
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:30 am mr. tools
please can you update arrows for MACD as per the conditions is fulfilled

DOWN
if the signal ma and signal lines intersects on current bar ; histogram bar current or previous bar should be BELOW zero level
UP
if the signal ma and signal lines intersects on current bar ; histogram bar current or previous bar should be ABOVE zero level
see snap
Look for an osma with arrows for <> 0.

mrtools wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:50 am Look for an osma with arrows for <> 0.
NO!

when the 2 ma lines crossess time , either hisotbar should be below zero first or on current bar for down arrow painted.

i noticed, some times, 2 ma lines crosses DOWN time, HISTO BAR is above zero level. this cross section is not required arrow.
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

mrtools wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:57 am Lol, actually, with the IE/2, I have the IE/2 function just incorporated it into the new mt4 format, and if it was so easy, where are the other versions?

Secondly you never bothered to get back with me about coding a 4tf version of HA APB, so guess my version wasn't up to your standards and why should I provide the source code, when the original was ex4 before it was illegally decompiled.

Technically the things I code take time, probably longer for me than others, too bad you don't appreciate the time and effort put into it.

Lol all we ask is a little more participation in our forum before asking large coding projects, instead of the standard hit and run, and that's straight up. I'm done have a great day!! :)
Coming back to this...

Theoretically, how much time and work do you think it will take to make such an indicator as "4TF HA APB"?
This isn't a "hit and run", I've been here in the background since 2017, as mentioned before.
My coded system idea wouldn't be using this, though it would make for a great addition, aesthetically, and for simplicity.
I think I'm going to have to pay someone for the coding of my actual strategy system, and I may end up sharing it here on F.S.
My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, coded and simplified.
Trading psychology and ease-of-use are top priorities.

-GoldenBrett90

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:07 pm Coming back to this...

Theoretically, how much time and work do you think it will take to make such an indicator as "4TF HA APB"?
This isn't a "hit and run", I've been here in the background since 2017, as mentioned before.
My coded system idea wouldn't be using this, though it would make for a great addition, aesthetically, and for simplicity.
I think I'm going to have to pay someone for the coding of my actual strategy system, and I may end up sharing it here on F.S.
Probably a couple of hours, which version? Won't be able to start till tomorrow though.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
GoldenBrett90

mrtools wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:57 pm Probably a couple of hours, which version? Won't be able to start till tomorrow though.
Oh, I'm not pressing you for time.
I'm in Dallas, Texas, central standard time and it's late and now past midnight. I'm not sure which timezone you're in..
I do appreciate this so much, though. Other people may not value the difference between APB and regular HA as much, but I sure do. Every detail is important in trading.

And I'm not sure which APB version.
Your version you recently made was brilliant with the addition of some modern MA's for the channel, but here's what's different about it...
I think you got the wicks correct with how they're supposed to look in APB, but the candle bodies seem to be the exact same as regular Heiken Ashi.
Every so often, APB makes a faster, more accurate candle body signal and can be a candlestick ahead of regular Heiken Ashi.
They say APB follows price a little closer than regular HA and I see how this is true.
APB even rivals my best VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.7 600+ settings.
These users thanked the author GoldenBrett90 for the post:
Jedidiah
My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, coded and simplified.
Trading psychology and ease-of-use are top priorities.

-GoldenBrett90