Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

chris006 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:57 am Hi optionhk,

Using the 3MA indicator here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295455485#p1295455485

and take a look at the picture, I am using 9,36,144 moving averages, which are equivalent of M15: 9, H1: 9, H4: 9, isn't this what you are looking for? (of course it's for 3 timeframes as per your picture, not 4 timeframes)

If you want to superimpose on the chart H1 and / or H4 candles you can do so with the custom candles indicator.

Thank you very much. Instead of 9, can I select 2, 8, 32 ?

jsw_nz wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:03 pm Yes... The first subwindow below the main window - this way the buttons do not block any candles as they are being redrawn guessing I could have a thin strip - similar to the way some use the Symbol Changer v5 options - not sure what the code might be any pointers appreciated...
This is the HA from post above, with this ability...when you attach, automatically is add to first subwindow.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Unkn0wnymou5

fuseb wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:35 pm Thank you so much for this Kvak! Great work as always! I was wondering if it would be possible to add the "shift" parameter for each of the 5 MAs?
I thing it is possible, but have bug, when I trying add shift for every average.
this is version with shift added but for all MAs....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
fuseb

kvak wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:13 am This is the HA from post above, with this ability...when you attach, automatically is add to first subwindow.
Thanks Kvak - code worked like a charm - it goes something like this:

Code: Select all

//variable to locate button in first subwindow
extern int    btn_Subwindow  = 1;

//instantiate variable 
ObjectCreate (ChartID(),buttonID,OBJ_BUTTON,btn_Subwindow,0,0);

many thanks mate